Furrowing my eyebrows I put my phone down and got on my laptop instead "wait the fuck is a courtlandt?"

"Ion know girl we both from Harlem Ion know bout no courtlandt but we gon know today" she chuckled and continued to text whoever, "you coming though?" She asked and I thought about it for a second cause Ion know if I wanna leave today.

"Yeah when do you want to leave?"

"Setty got all them niggas coming down right now" she answered still keeping her eyes on the screen.

Furrowing my eyebrows I looked at the time and it was only hitting twelve, "right now? It's so early" I frowned cause I wanted to stay in bed for a lil bit before I decided to go anywhere.

"Right" she mumbled and slightly nodded her head sitting down on the bed I felt my belly brew up a rumble but I was gonna wait till they all came down so we can get something to eat.

"But tell me why that Kay Flock nigga followed me on IG?" I randomly brought up to make small conversation after we both sat in silence for some minutes.

"Did he DM you?" She smirked probably getting unnecessary ideas from his follow but to be honest I'm just a lil confused on how you don't talk to me and throw  a whole lighter at me but you wanna follow me on IG.

"No he didn't DM me and if he did I didn't see it cause I didn't follow him back" I shrugged and scrolled on my home page on Netflix so I can continue watching this series I started a while back.

"Now Lei why you ain't follow him back?" She chuckled and finally put that phone down, she crawled up to the headboard and rested her head on my shoulder to watch the show with me, "he could be your future bae and then you, me, Setty and him could go on double dates".

Shaking my head completely disappointed in where this was going, "uh uh Shania he look a lil too mean and oh! How can I forget to tell you.. yesterday I went to get some fresh air after using the toilet I had my blunt on me and no lighter-"

"You lost your Hello Kitty lighter?" She interrupted and I nodded my head.

"Yea when Gotti come down Imma check if I dropped it in his car, but anyways" I continued "I go up to the person sitting down on the balcony which happens to be Mr Flock and I ask him for a lighter he starts acting mad tight about the lil two dollar lighter" I scoffed remembering his lil sassy ass attitude.

"Y'all definitely made for each other" Shania laughed and I rolled my eyes hearing this dumbass statement.

"Girl bye" I huffed and pretended as if she didn't say that I carried on with my story time, "this nigga finally decided to give me his lighter and when he does he threw the shit at me. Like the fuck I look like?"

"Hmm that sound like some shit you would do" she chuckled and fixed her position on the bed, "so what did you do about it?"

"After I lit my blunt I looked down and saw him holding his hand out as if I was gonna put it back in his hand like he ain't throw it at me".

"So I threw it somewhere on the balcony Ion know though that shit sounded like it cracked so I hopped straight outta there" I explained and slightly chuckled as the memory replayed in my mind.

"I'm just gonna keep it all the way real witchu but mark my words when I say y'all gon get together" smacking my lips she held up a lil surrender, "I'm just keeping it real" she chuckled and looked at her vibrating phone.