33. A Knight In Shining Armor

Start from the beginning

Y/n: you know Cadence I picked up a new trick would you like to see it?~

Cadence: and what is that you going to juggle or something?~

Y/n L/n had a wicked smile on his face he clenched his cybernetic fist and immediately transformed into his cybernetic Dragon form.

(A/n): as you already know I edited and put this together so please tell me when you think in the comments.

Everyone watched in utter Terror when they saw the cybernetic dragon in the middle of the cafeteria he bend down to look at Cadence the sound of his cybernetics could be heard throughout the cafeteria.

Dragon Y/n: you know Cadence Winchester as the first lady of the American stage Helen Hayes once said.......

Y/n L/n looked dead into Cadence's eyes her confidence faded away and it was replaced by pure fear and Terror.

Dragon Y/n: I'm going to kill you!!!

Y/n L/n immediately started attacking Cadence Winchester and her team the first member of her team to attack him he grabbed her by the head and slammed her into the ground the second he simply slapped her through a window with enough Force to send her flying through the glass window and into the nearby lake the third attempted to run away but he simply used the Mind Stone to hold her in place and then he proceeded to slam his fist so hard into her that her body was embedded in the ground Cadence Winchester attempted to defend herself with her mace but unfortunately he simply grabbed the mace in mid swing he then proceeded to crush it with his claw he then grabbed her by the head and proceeded to bash her into the walls floor and even ceiling once he was knocked out and her Aura had been broken he was about to finish her with the coup de gras.

Dragon Y/n: now when you get to hell tell the queen of hell that Charlie said hi~

But before he could kill Cadence Winchester someone hit him with a magical spell the spell was not meant to damage or hurt him instead it was just a simple sleeping spell and since his Shields weren't up it took effect immediately he released Cadence from his grip he shrunk down to normal size and reverted back to his normal humanoid form the one who had performed the spell was none other than headmistress Venelana.

Venelana: can someone please tell me what in the name of Sanity is going on in here?!?!

Velvet: I can explain headmistress

Venelana: please do

Velvet: well Cadence and her team were picking on me pulling on my ears and Y/n came to my rescue he stopped them but they insulted him and verbally abused him so I guess he snapped and transformed into that thing please don't punish him he was just being a hero.

Venelana looked over to Coco and asked.

Venelana: is this true?

Coco: every word of it ma'am