He couldn't fight how much his genetic build pulled him towards heat.

He was cold-blooded.

The very thought of you was making his mouth dry in a sort of fierce hunger.

"Put on a shirt, Y/N."

Your eyebrows raise in a child-like taunt, at the sight of this new side of him. You throw your towel onto your desk, and cross your arms.

You're grinning proud.

"Make me."

Shouto pulls his eyes from you, training them on a blank wall. You see him pause to pull in a deep breath, before he lifts his arms to pull off his sweater.

Your smile drops instantly as the very bottom of his abdomen flashes into the light. A quick glimpse of his underwear band just above his jeans, and his skin. God, his skin drives you mad in that moment.

"What are you-"

Shouto throws away his sweater, pulling his under-shirt into the light.

It was a classic navy-blue tee, with a detailed graphic of three multi-coloured kittens playing in a grassy field.

You cover your mouth.

Cute.

"I didn't plan on you seeing this." he blushed, grabbing his tee-shirt by the bottom hem. "But you've given me no choice."

Shouto proceeds to then yank his shirt over his head.

And suddenly, his entire torso is bare in front of you.

You gulp.

You'd seen him half-naked before, at the sports festival. But this, this was different.

This was you and him.

Alone.

And it was so terrifyingly different, that you felt your heart-rate increasing with every second that you stared at him.

You were only given a moment (much too short) to admire his beautiful physique before said cat shirt flies over your head and covers it entirely.

"Put it on."

You rip the shirt off and throw it to the ground.

"No." you can't even hold it back. You've gone insane with mockery. You barely have any control anymore.

Shouto narrows his eyes, blowing a breath out through his nostrils.

Fast forward to thirty seconds later - Shouto is chasing you around your bedroom, with the shirt in hand. Everything is chaos, as he's absolutely hellbent on catching you and forcing you to put it on.

But you have the advantage - for you know the room better.

You're ducking and jumping over obstacles, sliding across your bed, bouncing off the walls, and zapping around the room much too fast for him to catch.

Until...

A scream rips up from your throat as Shouto's hand manages to catch your wrist.

How!?

And suddenly, you're both on the floor.

Shouto had you pinned, restricting you by the wrists, while he remained careful of your pre-existing injuries. He held you down firmly, his knee comfortable between your thighs.

The shirt was nowhere to be seen.

Both of your torsos were almost completely bare, as you were pressed against each other.

His eyes didn't tear from yours for even a second.

He was firm. Intense.

"Y/N, put the shirt on." he said firmly. "If not for you, do it for me."

"Why?" you stuttered, feeling tense. Your face is bright red, mirroring his.

You could not deny the fact that you were sort of enjoying this moment.

"For my own sanity." he choked out nervously, but swallowed his fear. "I'm afraid I won't be able to maintain my composure, if I keep looking at you like this."

You weren't exactly sure how you had ended up in this position. Neither was Shouto.

But neither of you had any intention of moving.

"I'm sure you're aware of my attraction to you by now."

The sentence took you by surprise. Your mind brings you back to the time Shouto came to save you from Dabi, and kissed you at the foot of the stairs.

In that moment, it felt like you'd known him forever. And a similar feeling was now making itself known inside you.

"So, please, don't tease me."

"T-Tease you?" you furrow your eyebrows. "Who said anything about teasing?"

Yeah. You've got him.

He's never looked so disorderly before. You were making him beyond nervous.

"Y-You don't understand, Y/N. I want to be able to control myself, with you. But when you're walking around me with no shirt on, not a care in the world, you...you make me second-guess my own strength."

Your thighs are wrapped around Shouto's knee.

His arms are on each side of you, and you're unable to move.

You pause, your eyes dancing around every inch of his face. You breathe slow.

You can't resist looking at his lips, the very sight of them making you subconsciously lick your own.

"Maybe you're..." you pause, meeting his eyes that didn't seem to have moved an inch. "...Not as strong as you think."

Shouto's leaning in.

His arms are bending as he lowers his body towards yours, you can feel the heat bouncing off his naked chest. His eyes are gleaming with temptation.

Shouto's breath is warm against your face.

You feel weak and needy, as his knee between your thighs presses towards you gently. Your spine curls upward ever-so-slightly.

"I...guess not."

Your eyes fall closed.

A mere moment later, it hits you.

Shouto's plump, warm lips lock with yours, making an explosion of satisfying sensations like fireworks, going off in your brain.

You lean upwards, thirsty for more. Shouto seems to feel the same. He places his left elbow onto the ground with a distracted thud to support his weight, while he lifts his right hand to slide behind your ear, cupping the sensitive area near your jaw. He holds you firmly, you feel his fingers in your hair.

Waves of pleasure run the course through your body as the kiss deepens, sending you both all kinds of crazy.

In just a few minutes, you and Shouto find yourselves very fond of his proclaimed 'weakness'.

If this is what he's like when he's run out of strength - you'd like to see it more often.

The two of your bodies mould together in perfect synchronicity, as if it really were meant to be.

And you're both melting.

Melting into each other. Melting into weakness.

And falling absolutely head-over-heels in love with the moment.

[A/N]:
hey y'all! sorry for snappy ending, i must resist the urge to write smut (unless you thirsty animals really want it 😏🫵)
and i am sorry for slow updates recently :( i've been working real hard to finish my Phantoms book, and it's finally done! can i get a round of applause?
anyway, now that's that's done i'll have lots more time to work harder on this story :)
let me know how you're liking it!
thanks for reading!!!

love,
maia