vs Holly and brock

Start from the beginning

Holly: "quick hitmonlee use yamper curving turkey on gallade."

Mayor enta: "what this then? Holly command hitmonlee use yamper curving turkey on Paul gallade that same move with a girl took down the the rhino since last Wednesday. Pretty impassive."

Dawn smiled:"not bad for Holly.

Hitmonlee jump in mid-air towards gallade with yamper curving turkey until Paul command another attack for gallade, "use meowth claws!"

Meowth: "say what!?!"

Holly: "quick, Dodge it."

He dodge gallade meowth claws as he could until Croagunk jump of surprise to deliver break brick on gallade with sneaky attack little bit affective that surprise everyone in the waiting section, Holly look back at new boyfriend with a smile who helped her out and look forward as she begins calling out another attack, "stubborn skiddo kick on gallade, quick!" He delivered stubborn skiddo kick on gallade and still standing and called out another one, "use meowth fist of fury!" Meowth just clam down a bit to watch gallade use meowth claws on hitmonlee who dodged them so quick for a moment until Croagunk jumped in a mid-air toward gallade and Brock said, "use charging rhyhorn crack chesto!"

Dawn cerise smile proudly and said, "he learn from serena who take down one of four heavenly king, Kitty-poo, I'm proud of him to use Croagunk as new move."then Paul called out another move for gallade, "use spinning lucario heel kick!" He delivered spinning lucario heel kick to Croagunk in the face with heavily critical damage caused falling on the ground become unconscious that shock everyone in waiting section to see gallade using spinning lucario heel kick then tygra noticed something quick and said, "I believe Paul watching Serena doing kung fu lesson since before yesterday."

Alpha-5: "aye aye."

Eiji: "that explain so much!"

Koda: "really."

The thing: "He really should asked her with permission first not spying at them."

Peter: "that's true."

Louise and mikasa nodded their head to agree with the thing statement, dawn cerise become little bit angry at Paul to train gallade with Serena and Reggie Sentry kung fu moves since before yesterday. They going to have little chat at same open field after semi final over and continue watching the match when ash called out a move for staravia, "use whirlwind on hitmonlee."  He used whirlwind to blow away hitmonlee little bit.

Holly: "hold on buddy."

Gallade jump on staravia back to take a leap towards hitmonlee as Paul command attack, "use nideoqueen lariat Sczior!"

Mayor enta: "amazing, nice team work move of whirlwind and nideoqueen lariat Sczior."

He delivered lariat hitmonlee to ground hard become cold out as the ref said, "hitmonlee and Croagunk are unavailable for battle. The winners are gallade and staravia." The crowd begin to cheer really loud for Paul and ash entering final round against dawn and Conway in the afternoon when other dawn took off baby bag and handed to koda as leap over the barricade toward them.

Meowth: "oh-boy here's come trouble for mean twerpet right now."

Jessie: "you said it meowth."

Holly and brock send their pokemon back inside the pokeball, they look at each other with lovable expression on their faces as Brock said to her with polite, "you wanna join us to our journey tomorrow."

Holly: "sure."

Dawn walk up to them and said to Paul with little bit of anger, "you, me talk at the forest now."

Back with ardan Kruse in other side of town in shigashina district at 10:58 am as he approach unknown house and pounding on the door with his fist for a second and stop to hear someone toward the door begin open it halfway to reveal his father, brendis with scared expression to see his son got angered looked.

Brendis: "y-you!!"

Ardan: "do I have to ask if I can go into my own house."

Brendis: "nothing important!"

He look back inside the house begin talking to someone, "e-edal. I'm leaving for a while, don't bother yourself. Take care of her and be good." He closed the door behind him approached adran with little bit anger, "so she lives."

Brendis: "n-not here, follow me....we talk in a better place."

They begin walk away from the house other side of town to talk each other and don't know why then.

Aot universe 5 at 7:30 pm in Marley, liberio it's almost nighttime.

Inside of meeting room with general magath, several Marley generals, porco, and kolsow already gathered the table become shocked of horror to see many of pictures of the dry heart shaped on the wall with many pictures of ash faces.

Porco: "holy crap!"

Kolsow: "that's creepy for girl got mental illness who obsessed of ash ketchum from other universe."

Pieck place another photo on the table got a rolling pin with small amount of blood and said to them, "Ms. Yvonne grab the it from the counter was about to hit mysterious stranger but the stranger got her first with huge slash right side of face."

Kolsow: "what about her stuff then?"

Pieck: "she packed her clothes quick as she can after that she go with two people who want her out of the house without a trace without footprints or nothing."

Kolsow: "yikes."

General magath: "monday morning at 8:21 am, me and kolsow will talk with professor Sycamore at his lab in lumiose city about Serena illness."

Kolsow: "good idea general."

"Cetoddle!"

They turn right at the front door to see male tera whale pokemon, cetoddle with a smile as pieck pulled out her rotom phone to scan him for a second and information about cetoddle.

Female computer voice: "cetoddle, tera whale pokemon, and ice type; this spieces left in the ocean and begin living on land a very long time ago. It seems to be closely related to wallmer."

Cetoddle walk up to porco for a second and stop, he begin leap into his arms off-guard begin snuggle against his chest make pieck goes awe reaction to see that and said, "that little guy like you, porco." He smile at him and said, "I like you too, little buddy." He placed him on the floor begin walk up to fuecoco and they become friends for first time.

[New chapter is out for tonight]