Chapter 395, you kill me

That love life and nature, advocate peace of the world tree, unexpectedly in the engulfing the power of other existence ?

  Moreover, the other side is not evil gods, but the family of the gods of darkness and shadow, the shadow creatures with the power of demigods !

  And at this moment, Azazle thought of the jinn who killed more than his followers, who loved killing more than his followers, who were more crazy than his followers ... ...

  The tree of the world that devours other existential forces ... ...

  Enjoy the spirit of killing ... ...

  Hearing ... ...

  What happened during my sleep ?

  Azazler looked blank.

  Azazler was in disbelief, but the tree of the world did not stop.

  After engulfing the power of Daknis, the tentacles of the roots finally aimed at Him.

  Asazle : ... ...

  At this moment, he finally understood the purpose of the tree of the world.

  The other person is not trying to seal himself, but to consume his own power !

  Yes, he's just recovered, and I'm afraid he's trying to regain his strength as soon as possible !

  At that moment, Azazler's expression became ugly.

  Although he is not afraid of death, he does not want to fall in this way.

  He roared, trying to detonate his divine power completely, and death would make the other person equally seriously injured, but... ...he saw a scarlet light that suddenly shot at himself.

  Withered heart !

  Azazler was horrified.

  Devouring Dakenis, this true artifact will naturally seal a new target.

  And for the tree of the world, which controls the clergy of life, it's not too easy to feed this evil artifact with life energy.

  The crimson glow is coming in a flash.

  Under the suppression of the world's tree god domain forces, Asazle simply cannot effectively escape its scope.

  Thus, he watched almost helplessly as the light entered his body, and his strength plummeted almost in an instant.

  From the faint power to the demigod, from the demigod to the top of the legend ... ...

  Although the essence of power is still in the body, and the power of God has not been weakened, it seems that he has been shackled and can no longer be mobilized by Him.

  At the same time, the roots of the world tree are in action again.

  Like devouring Daknis, they pierced Asazle's body in the same way.

  That deep into the soul of the sting, let Asazler can not help but give a muffled snort.

  And at the moment the root must enter his body, Asazle felt his power began to lose rapidly, and the power was quickly pulled away.

  His breath, almost visible to the naked eye, plunged in speed.

  But within a few minutes, Asazle's power was almost consumed, almost in a near-death state ... ...