Chapter 274, this is a flock of fat sheep

"Are you sure ? That caravan was pretended to be by those squeamish aristocrats of the South?

    In a room in Creekwood, Anders nested on a made bed, looking at the skinny guard.

    Hearing his words, the guard's expression was a little helpless :

    "Lord Anders, this is the seventeenth time you have asked me, and if I judge correctly, they must be the nobles pretending to be..."

    "Do you think of their size and appearance, which ordinary mercenary and caravans would have ? And they also have temperament, although they specially pretend not to be like aristocrats, but also not like caravans and mercenary ah, discerning people can see, that is a group of young..."

    "And, they're going to Maple Leaf City, so I just wanted to ask you if we could go together..."

    The guard said cautiously.

    Anders did not immediately answer.

    He squinted and asked :

    "Did they say anything else ? Except what you told me before.

    " there's no more."

    The guard shook his head :

    "They... ...are really just a bunch of young masters and ladies seeking adventure and excitement, Lord Anders, as you can see."

    "By the way, and the goods they brought, I also showed you ? That's not what the average person can get..."

    Anders nodded slightly.

    There's nothing wrong with that.

    The plain wheat and the Iris potato have a little magical smell, indicating that they are carefully cultivated.

    And this kind of thing, only the aristocrats can do.

    Even some civilian knights and mage, there is no way.

    And... ...since they came for excitement and adventure, and came to Creekwood, it meant that they had encountered nothing else that interested them along the way.

    The thought of this, Anders was a little relaxed.

    He nodded faintly :

    " then go together."

    Although as a minister of the imperial border uncle, he was not interested in these adventure-loving foreign aristocrats, but the aristocrats are after all aristocrats, making more friends, to expand the network is also very helpful.

    Networking has always been the most powerful weapon and tool in the profession of housekeeper.

    ……

    Time flies and the night passes quickly.

    Blue Star's time, it's noon.

    So some players choose to go offline and take a nap in reality, some choose to sleep directly in the game for a night, and some simply go offline and do something else in reality.

    And after a night, the body's energy becomes full again players, also have to go online again.

    The mighty caravans gathered at the entrance of Ximu Town, where the Skinny Guards and Anders had been waiting.

    And the caravan's pass was brought over by the Skinny Guards.

    After saying goodbye to some of the villagers who came to see them off, the player's caravan and two humans set foot on the road to Maple Leaf City.