Chapter 394 Who is the Evil God

Start from the beginning

  The World Tree, however, moves faster.

  A vast power erupted from the roots of the plate, instantly enveloping Asazle.

  And this seventh demon god, on the other hand, was appalled to find that the sea of depravity was almost instantly completely crushed ... ...

  That's the gap between the divine realms.

  As an evil god, although Asazler has tried to come to the bottom of the underground world close to the abyss, his divine domain will always be suppressed and incomplete as long as he does not enter the area eroded by the abyss forces.

  The tree of the world is different.

  At the last time he was sealed, Asazler sensed that the tree of the world seemed to have a strong resistance to the forces of the abyss.

  Not only that, but the closer you get to the ground, the stronger the power of the world tree.

  This is because the plane origin of the Segways world is also hidden deep underground.

  In a sense, the world tree rooted in the world of Segs, and the integration of the origin of the hell surface of the seven demon gods have a certain similarity, that is, the closer to the origin, the more powerful !

  Make sure you run !

  Otherwise, it'll be sealed again !

  Asazle roared and detonated his divine power in an attempt to disturb the other side's divine domain.

  However, the tree of the world seems prepared.

  At the moment Azazler detonated his power, the surrounding space suddenly distorted, and Azazler was horrified to find himself confined to a closed alien space ... ...

  It's the alien space Eve uses to hide her body.

  At this moment, this space is used by Him to seal Asazle in disguise.

  Eve exerts the divine domain, from the beginning is not intended to use the power of the spirit to catch each other, but want to use the moment of suppressing each other, with the other to transfer to the different space !

  After all... ...the demigod Walker almost escaped from the realm of God when he was desperate, and as a true mythological creature, Eve dared not bet on Asazler's similar means.

  At this point, it's hard for Azazler to run.

  This space is full of Eve's power, and if you come in, you can't get out unless you kill Eve, or the space passage opens.

  And having recovered to weak powers, Eve doesn't think she can be treated to a suppressed, newly revived evil god.

  To put it bluntly, it's like sealing yourself with the other person, and it's much better than a normal seal.

  Asazle quickly figured it out, too.

  His expression suddenly became very ugly.

  He tried to teleport, but under the suppression of the divine power, teleportation failed ... ...

  He tried to break through the space, but he couldn't have any effect on it ... ...

  "Yuktrahir ! Thousands of years ago, and still ! Is that how you like to seal me ? ! Even if you have to seal yourself together?"

  Asazle roared with suffocation.

  But Eve didn't talk to him.

  Seal together ?

  He's just trying to create an opportunity.

  The roots of the world tree suddenly began to wriggle, and another figure was taken from the ground.

  It was Daknis, the shadow dragon haunted by vines, with a face of confusion and shock.

  At this moment, the unlucky guy's strength has been imprisoned to the golden level.

  When he came to Eve's divine domain, he was completely isolated from Holdell, the Lord of Darkness and Shadows.

  And after Daknis was brought into this alien space, Azazler soon saw another picture that terrified him --

  See the tree of the world that stout roots as if had life general, suddenly began to grow fast, like tentacles general, fangs and claws to be sealed by the heart of the withering seal of the Dakness to grab ... ...

  Then, as if plunged into the dirt, the whiskers pierced Daknis' body.

  With the bleak song of the dragon, Asazler saw the strength of Daknis begin to be swallowed up by the roots of the world tree, and the unlucky shadow dragon, in a flash, was sucked into a dragon trunk ... ...

  Then, it turns into fly ash.

  Witnessing this scene, Azazler was first full of shock, and then gradually at a loss.

  The tree of the world is engulfing the power of Dakness ?

  Who the hell is ?