23

A DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!
A few more chapters and this will be done.

"So, no boytriend this time?" Ruth asked Liam, Ruth had a shit eating grin on her face.

"No, he had a meeting that he had to go to." Liam told them.

"That's a bummer. At least, you brought Hazel with you" Nicola told him.

"Yeah, I figured she should meet you." Liam said to them.

"She's adorable." Ruth murmured. She looked up at Liam. "Did someone seriously just abandond her at your doorstep?" He asked.

Liam nodded. "Yeah, she was just dropped there. I worked with social services to try and find her birth parents, but it was no luck." Liam said.

"She's adorable. I'm glad that we decided to/do this, Liam." Nicola told him. Liam just shrugged.

"I don't think that we' ve met enough times to know whether that is true or not." Liam told them. They both nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I guess."

"So, how did Amy end up pregnant?" Liam asked. He obviously knew how she got pregnant, he just wanted to know the story. Because he was Liam and Liam was nosy when he wanted to be.

Ruth shrugged. "She went out one night to a club and had sex with no protection and she wasn't on the pill. She was as drunk as hell. One time thing ended up being permanent" Nicola told him. Liam wasn't surprised. Amy was never really careful around men that she was with sexually.

"How is the moving in going? Liam asked.

Both of the ladies shrugged. "Alright, we're nearly
unpacked. We just need to empty the last two boxes and then we're done after we put that stuff away." Ruth said.

"Where is the apartment?" Liam asked.

Ruth told him. It wasn't that far from Liam's apartment.

"You don't live that far from my apartment." Liam murmured. This time they. went to a cafe and Liam ordered a sandwich. So, did Ruth and Nicola. Hazel was sitting there with a small grin on her face. She seemed happy to meet these people. Liam kind of knew why, she had never really met anyone other than Anna, Marie, and Zayn.

"Really? Does that mean I can come over whenever I want?" Ruth asked with her eyebrow raised. Liam sat there frozen. Was he kidding? Liamdidn't know.

"Make sure that you call first" Liam told them.

They both burst out laughing. "Of course, we'll call
first." Nicola told them.

"Did Amy have a boy or girl?" Liam asked.

"She had one boy and one girl. They weren't twins they are just close in age" Ruth explained.

"What are they like?" Liam asked. Ruth just shrugged. He didn't know what to say. Those kids were spoilt rotten. They were.

"They are spoilt rotten, they get spoiit by you know
who." Ruth replied. Liam nodded. He knew that they were spoilt by them and he wasn't surprised. Not at all.

"Do they know about Hazel?" Nicola asked. Liam shook his head.

"No, they don't. I didn't want them to know, they would just say something like 'she shouldn't be raised with him! I just know they would, they kicked me out" Liam said them.

"So, they don't know about Hazel?" Nicola asked. Liam shook his head.

"No, they don't. Why are you asking?" Liam asked them.