4

Zayn Malik was in the café again. What was he doing here? Liam had no idea. He must like the coffee here. Liam knew that it was good, he did make it after all. The café had been open for a while and Zayn Malik had arrived.

Zayn just had to see the man who worked behind the counter in the café that served amazing coffee. Maybe that's why the place was always so busy.

Zayn walked in with a cocky smile again,

Liam sighed. Great, he thought. How long do I have to deal with this guy for?

"Hello, Liam." Zayn practically purred at him. But Zayn's voice was so silky. It was no wonder that everyone wanted to jump into bed with him. Also, he was rich too. So, that was a bonus.

But Liam didn't want him for his money. Liam wanted Zayn to fuck him so hard, but he had to keep his desire at bay. He didn't want to get involved with this guy. Mainly because he didn't want to get stuck in the wealthy world. Liam wasn't rich as he had told Zayn before.

"Hello, Zayn" Liam smirked at him. Zayn
smirked right back at him. "So, you found out my name?"

"The owner of this café recognised you. That is how I know your name." Liam answered.
Zayn nodded.

"Have you changed your mind about me taking you out?" Zayn asked him.

Ah, so he still wanted me to go out with him. Does this guy ever stop? Liam thought. Liam didn't know that Zayn was going to do everything possible to get this man into his bed.

But he knew from looking at Liam that he wasn't the type to just jump into bed with anyone. Liam was the type that wanted to get wined and dined. That was fine with Zayn. If that was what Liam wanted then that was what Liam was going to get. But Liam was playing hard to get and Zayn didn't know why. Usually, everyone jumped at the chance to go out with Zayn. But not Liam and that was what intrigued Zayn about Liam. He didn't jump at the chance to have sex with him. Which was unusual for Zayn, usually that's what everyone wanted.

"No, I haven't"

Zayn pouted at him.

"And why not?" Zayn asked in the same cocky and confident tone that he always used.

"Because you and I don't match. I don't see why you're infatuated with me." Liam told him. Zayn sighed.

"I like you because you don't want to jump into bed with me. Everyone else just wants to have sex with me straight away or they want me for my money. I know by looking at you that you don't want that." Zayn told Liam.

Liam looked down.

"How about we just have a coffee together first and then we can see about the date?" Liam said that to try and get Zayn off his back, but Zayn wouldn't stop.

Liam thought about that offer. "Don't you have to get to work?" He asked Zayn. Zayn smiled, knowing that he was thinking about taking the offer.

"I'm the CEO, I can show up to work whenever I want, and I have no important meetings today" Zayn told him.

"I don't know if I have a break now" Liam sighed but Liam was just trying to get out of staying with Zayn because he knew if he spent time with Zayn. He would want to spend more. Liam knew that Zayn wasn't the type of person who did long-term. Zayn was a person who did one night and probably never called you back.

But Anna interrupted.

"Of course, he can take a break!" Anna shouted from her office.

Damn you, Ann. Liam thought as the grin on Zayn's face widened.