19

Liam sat around his apartment after he got home. He didn't know whether to text one of his sisters or not. He didn't know what to do. Hazel was in his lap. She had a half smile on her face, but her eyes were slowly closing. She was falling asleep. It was getting closer to her bedtime, so Liam brought her to her bedroom. He placed her in her crib and Hazel fell asleep practically straight away.

After putting her sleep, there was a quiet knock on the door. Who was that? Did the twins know where Liam lived? Liam didn't know. He slowly trudged over to the door. He opened it. Zayn was standing on the other side. He had a small smile on his face.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Zayn asked and Liam just shrugged.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked. Zayn grinned at Liam.

"I thought that you might want the company. Can I come in?" Zayn asked. Liam opened the door wider to let Zayn into the apartment.

"Where's Hazel?" Zayn asked while he and Liam both walked into the kitchen.

"She just went asleep." Liam replied.

"Ah, at least she goes down easily." Zayn muttered. Liam nodded. Zayn pulled Liam by the waist and into his embrace.

"You didn't answer me. How are you doing?" Zayn asked Liam. He had his nose in his hair and Zayn's arms were wrapped around him, tightly. Liam just shrugged.

"I don't know. I didn't expect them to ever contact me. Ever. My parents never have and neither has my siblings. Well, my sisters just did. Though, I think there's something else going on with them." Liam muttered.

"Like what?" Zayn asked with curiosity in his voice. Liam shrugged again.

"I have no idea, but I suspect that there is something going on with them think that they're hiding something. But something is going on. I want to find out what but then I have to talk to them." Liam replied. Zayn furrowed his brow.

"What is wrong with that?" Zayn asked.

"I haven't talked to them in years." Liam replied. Zayn frowned.

"So, they just want to talk to you. They might be hiding something, and I do think they are, but you will have to talk to them in order to find out what it is." Zayn replied.

"Do you think that it's something bad?" Liam asked and  this time Zayn shrugged.

"I don't think so. They seemed very apologetic back in the conference room. They don't want money, well that's what they said. I think that they are leaving something out of the conversation with your parents?" Zayn suggested.

Liam frowned. "Why would they do that?" Liam asked.

"Maybe, they are too embarrassed to tell you something?"

"What would they be too embarrassed to tell me?" Liam asked.

"I don't know. They're your sisters" Zayn replied with a cocky smirk on his face. Liam just scowled at him.

"You can read people better than I do." Liam replied. Zayn just chuckled.

"I do. I think that they are hiding something but nothing bad. They seem like they really want to talk to you and get to know you. They definitely want to meet their niece. I think that you should call them and organise a meeting. You should talk things out and see how the conversation between your parents went." Zayn asked. Liam shook his head.

"What do you think about contacting them?" Zayn asked. Liam just shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess it couldn't hurt. To see how they are doing and to see what they are doing here." Liam replied.

Zayn hummed and walked slowly towards Liam with a predatory stance in his gaze. Zayn wrapped his arms around Liam's waist. Zayn pulled Liam's mouth to his. Zayn pushed his tongue in. Liam's mouth opened. Zayn hungrily kissed Liam. They kissed for so long, Liam thought that the kiss would never end. Liam was addicted to this man. He was fully addicted to this man.

So was Zayn. Zayn pushed his tongue in further

Their tongues were colliding. Liam moaned. He couldn't help it. He just couldn't. Zayn brought his hands down to Liam's thighs and lifted him. Liam wrapped his legs around Zayn. Zayn cupped Liam's ass with his hands and squeezed the flesh that was there.

"Hmm, how about that we go to the bedroom?" Zayn suggested. Liam moaned and threw his head back. He nodded.

"I'm going to need verbal consent." Zayn told him.

"Y-Yes." Liam stuttered and he moaned again. Zayn wasted no time and carried him straight into the bedroom. He placed him on the bed.

"Take off your shirt" Zayn demanded in a husky voice. Liam raised an eyebrow.

"Bossy, are you?" Liam asked. The look in Zayn's eyes were pure lust and hunger.

"Yes, I am and I'm sure that you know that from last time." Zayn told him. Liam's hands reached up to the buttons on his shirt. He began to undo the buttons one by one. He was trying to do it seductively. He was succeeding. Zayn growled. He couldn't handle this anymore.

"Stop, you're taking too long" Zayn growled and swiftly undid all the buttons on his shirt and threw it across the room when he took it of.

Zayn kissed Liam again. Deeper and harder. While they were kissing, Zayn's hands reached down to unbutton Liam trousers. He slowly pushed them down Liam's legs.

"Hmm, you're so hard." Zayn teased Liam. Liam moaned again. Zayn brought his hands down to cup Liam's cock through his underwear. Liam moaned again. Zayn loved how he could make Liam practically putty in his hands. He loved seeing Liam
in his tight slacks every day. Though he was jealous of everyone. Because he didn't want anyone else seeing Liam in these tight slacks. Liam brought his hands up and slowly undid the tie that Zayn was wearing. He threw the tie away and then started to unbutton Zayn's shirt.

"What are you doing?" Zayn asked as he continued to fondle Liam through his underwear. Liam just smirked at him.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm taking off your shirt and the rest of your clothes." Liam replied. Zayn couldn't help but grin.

Zayn pulled Liam's underwear down Liam's legs and Zayn let Liam tear off his shirt off his shoulders. Then Liam unbuttoned the top buttons on Zayn's pants. Zayn saw Liam's hard cock.

"I want you to suck me off." Zayn demanded and Zayn pulled off his pants and his boxers.

"Hmm, are you ready to take me?" Zayn asked. Liam nodded and he quickly attached his mouth to Zayn's dick, and he took him deep throat. Zayn moaned as Liam kept sucking. "Hmm, that's it. Keep doing that. Fuck! You're good at that." Zayn moaned.

"I want you to swallow all of my come." Zayn told him. Liam managed a nod. Zayn came and Liam swallowed every bit of it. Liam loved the taste of Zayn's come. Zayn quickly, turned Liam around.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked but his question was cut off as Zayn plunged his tongue into Liam's hole.

"Hmm, that feels so good. Fuck Zayn!" Liam screamed. Liam couldn't believe what Zayn was doing. He wasn't a virgin, but no one had ever made him feel this good before. Liam moaned again as Zayn's tongue went around.

"How's that feeling?" Zayn asked huskily.

"I've never felt anything like it." Liam replied. He was breathing heavily. He was panting. He started to feel an orgasm building up, but Zayn slowly started to remove his tongue out of Liam's ass.

"Why did you do that?" Liam whined. Zayn just smirked.

"Because I can't have you coming just yet. We have a long night ahead of us." Zayn said to him. Liam groaned.

"What do you want?" Zayn asked. Liam was still panting.

"You know what I want." Liam replied.

"Well, you're going to have to tell me." Zayn replied with a cocky tone to his voice. He wanted Liam to tell him.

"I will."

"Then let's started."