8

Liam finally agreed to go to this charity ball with Zayn. He didn't know why he did, but he did. Zayn was a man who could persuade anyone. He was a sweet talker. He was very much a sweet talker.

Zayn had taken Liam shopping again. Apparently, Liam needed another suit. Liam didn't see why he needed another suit when he already had one. But Zayn said that it was a charity ball and that Liam needed a designer suit. So, Zayn went out and bought Liam a designer suit. And he dragged Liam along with him. Liam didn't want to go with him because he needed to try on more suits and Liam didn't want to do that. But he ended up doing that.

Zayn bought him a designer suit, Liam didn't have a clue what he was going to do with a designer suit because he didn't really need one. Well, he didn't need one after this ball anyway. Unless Zayn decided to ask him to more events.

Liam looked at himself in the mirror. He looked fairly good. Liam felt proud to say that. Alex was going to pick him and Zayn up. Hazel was already at Marie's house because Zayn had a team of designers to come and style Liam up. So, Liam was brought to some house. He presumed that it belonged to Zayn. Maybe it was just one of the properties that he owned. He was a billionaire. He probably owned more than one house.

But this house was amazing. He was in one of the bedrooms. It had a huge bed with a walk-in closet. Liam had never seen a walk-in closet before. It was his first time. But seeing that one, he wanted one. The bedroom also had a bathroom with the bedroom. The door was off to the side.

The bathroom was also huge. The shower was huge and the was a huge bath as well. The bathroom had tiled walls that were placed with equal distance between each one. Liam fixed his tie. He was nervous. He had never been to one of these things before. He had never been to a charity ball. But the good thing was that Harry was going to be there. Harry was also invited to this charity ball.

So, at least that he wasn't going to be alone there. Because Zayn would probably be going to talk with businesspeople and Liam didn't want to interfere with that. But then Harry would also be talking to people. So, Liam had no idea who was going to keep him company. Or, Liam didn't know who he was going to spend the evening with.

Then there was a knock on the door. The door opened and Zayn's head popped in with a smile. "Hey, are you ready?" Zayn asked. Liam nodded.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Liam muttered. Zayn shook his head.

"You'll be fine. I'll be with you the entire night." Zayn told him. Liam looked at him confused.

"Won't you have to talk to people?" Liam asked him. Zayn nodded.

"I will but I won't leave you alone. I invited you. Not the other way around." Zayn said.

Liam nodded. "Well, one of my friends from college will be there. So, at least I'll know someone." Liam told Zayn.

"Do I know him?" Zayn asked him with a questioning expression on his face. "His name is Harry Styles. He's a CEO." Liam replied.

"You know Harry?"

"Yeah, he was my roommate in college." Liam told Zayn. Then Zayn looked confused again. Like, he was a deer struck by lightning.

"Then why didn't he hire you at his company?" Zayn asked him. Liam was kind of expecting that. Liam shrugged.

"That's a long story but I will tell you someday." Liam told Zayn. Zayn seemed to be satisfied with that answer and he nodded.

"Let's go." Zayn told him. Zayn grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the bedroom. He led him down a hall and pressed a button that activated the elevator. The doors opened a few minutes later.