017

CHERRY
11.23.2022
jack's point of view

• • •

• • •

"follow me to my house." i state rolling down my window. stel and i parked our cars next to each other and currently talking through our windows.

"why do i feel like i'm a kid being all sneaky and stuff?" she asks, i see her smile a little bit.

thank god she's smiling.

her smile is...

i don't even know how to describe it. i think it's my favorite thing about her.

i'm not alive when she's not here, i can't breathe when she's not here, i don't have the will to run much less live when she's not here. she's everything to me. i need her.

"jack?" i snap out of my thoughts and realize i must've zoned out.

"i- uh sorry."

"is everything okay?" she asks.

no, it's not. i just realized i'm in love with you.

"yeah, i'm good."

"so.... see you at your house then?" she asks.

"mhm," i respond. she rolls up her window. i pull out of the parking lot and she follows behind me.

"maybe it's the way she walked... ow! straight into my heart and stole it!" i sing along with the song that's playing from my playlist.

yes, i like one direction, cry about it.

"through the doors and passed the guards just like she already owned it." i sing.

this is embarrassing.

i skip the song, because i couldn't handle listening to my guilty pleasure music right now.

backstage passes by est gee featuring jack harlow started to play, at least it isn't my ultimate guilty pleasure music.

"i'm the one that got the city known off of turkey bags and i'm in it for em." i'm not really singing, considering it's rap music.

my music got interrupted by a call coming through my phone, i grab it from the center console.

why is trevor zegras calling me right now?