Seven

Ariana's POV

Michael had quickly become my favorite person to talk too, he's always there. He even talks to me when I'm alone in class and he doesn't ignore me when I send him ugly snap chats explaining to him that I'm bored.

I have seen Michael on a snapchat and he's so fucking hot. He has piercing green eyes, at the moment he has red hair and he wore a snapback in every photo that I received that literally made me weak at the knees. Then I found out he dyes his hair and he has a fucking eyebrow piercing which attracts me to him even more.

We have skyped once and it was really adorable because we were just talking to each other like we had known each other for years and he has such a beautiful voice when he talks, laughs or sings.

Michael Gordon Clifford was my definition of perfect.

Kayla who?

I smirked at my recent thought and noticed the empty spot beside me in maths. Looks like I have somewhere to rest my feet. I placed my feet on the chair and had my knees up so I was able to hide my phone.

To:Mikey

oii Clifford. Are you there? :P

From:Mikey

Always am, always will be x

To:Mikey

Thanks Mikey, You're amazing x

From:Mikey

Ugh. Stop being so adorable, I hate you x

To:Mikey

I hate you too x

From:Mikey

Well that was mean :( x

To:Mikey

No, Mikey. I didn't mean it!! x

From:Mikey

No!, The damage is done to my poor fragile little heart x

To:Mikey

You're really stupid, do you know that? x

From:Mikey

I'm afraid I do princess x

I bit my lip and couldn't help the heat rising to my cheeks, he called me princess. he did. Michael did.

He is a much better friend than Kayla could ever be, stupid bitch I bet shes fucking Ashton right now since she's skipped school again because she thinks that she's rebellious. Next joke please!.

I began to walk home, taking the usual comments to heart like I normally do. I have to stay strong until I get into my bedroom. If not, I will be forced to explain it to my younger siblings and I just can't do that. I only have one person I could talk to but he doesn't know about me being bullied, he just knows that I have no friends overall.

My phone vibrated and a warm feeling came into my stomach as I thought of Michael. I checked my phone too see a message from my sister instead asking me where I was. I quickly typed a reply and sped up my walking pace.

My phone vibrated about 6 times since my siblings joined me on the journey home, I knew it was probably Michael so I waited until I got home to answer the messages.

*

From:Mikey

ARIANA

From:Mikey

DONT YOU DARE IGNORE ME

From:Mikey

ARIANA ROSE IRWIN ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW

The other three messages were the same and I giggled and bit my lip and typed a short message back to him. I was developing a crush on him and I haven't even met him before.

From:Mikey

I thought you died Ariana :( dont do that

To:Mikey

Sorry, I was with my siblings x

From:Mikey

its okay, Luv you x

To:Mikey

you too x

I smiled down at my phone and then rested it beside me. I opened skype up on my laptop and called Michael since he was online. He answered almost immediately and his smile was breath taking.

"Hey, how was school?" I gave him a knowing look and he knew I had a bad day.

"What happened babe? Did someone say something too you?" I bit my lip and looked at my hands causing him to sigh.

"Ignore them, okay? Whatever they say is not true. Yeah? You're perfect and you mean so much to so many people. Look at you, you're beautiful and you're so incredibly sweet and adorable and holy shit how can someone upset you? You're my sunshine! You can't be sad, Be happy and keep smiling bright. You mean everything too me princess and I wish I knew you in person so I could cuddle you and make you smile" I felt tears overflowing my brown eyes. I love him, I really do love him.

"I love you Mikey" I sobbed.

"I love you too" his soft smile returned to his face and I just wanted to hug him and kiss those pink lips of his.

I grabbed my pillow and wrapped my arms around it tightly, Mikey did the same. We always do this when one of us needs a cuddle, its weird but we pretend the pillow is the other person and it helps a little I guess.