𝟲𝟱 - ❝𝗨𝗛 𝗢𝗛, 𝗔𝗛 𝗚𝗘𝗘𝗭. *𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚*❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"SIT DOWN. PLEASE"

you take a seat next to hermione on the table, kicking your feet up on the chair.

"now the moment you've all been waiting for. the champion selection"

dumbledore brings his arm around, dimming all the flames and walking up to the goblet, placing his hands on it.

you huff slightly, crossing your arms, still annoyed you were ineligible to submit your name into the goblet.

he steps back as the flame turns a pinkish-red, it spits out a piece of paper and dumbledore catches it in his fingers.

he unfolds it, reading it aloud.

"the durmstrang champion is.. viktor krum!"

you clap, nudging hermione with a smirk.

she huffs, rolling her eyes.

krum steps up, shaking dumbledore's hand and walking over by the other teachers.

the flame turned the pinkish-red again, spitting out another piece of paper.

"the champion for beauxbatons.. is fleur delacour"

she steps up with a smile, shaking dumbledore's hand and joining krum.

you restrain a wolf-whistle.

yeesh, she's hot.

and the final piece of paper shoots out, "the hogwarts champion, cedric diggory!"

you pout, crossing your arms.

"excellent! we now have our three champions! but in the end, only one will go down in history. only one will hoist this chalice of champions.." mr. crouch places something on the table, it was covered in a sheet.

"this vessel of victory.. the triwizard cup!"

the sheet comes of the thing, revealing a pretty blue chalice with silver handles in the shape of dragons.

your lips form an 'o', "ohh, that's so flamboyant!" you grin widely.

but all attention turns to the goblet as the fire starts to spin again, turning the same pinkish-red and shooting out another piece of paper.

you blink, "the fuck? but aren't there only three champions?"

dumbledore catches the paper, muttering something before looking around, "harry potter?"

your eyes widen in slight shock.

"harry potter!" dumbledore shouts.

"go on, harry" hermione says, you push him slightly, "go, go"