53 - ❝BUCKBEAK'S EXECUTION❞

"ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜɪʟᴅ ᴀ ʟᴇɢᴏ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ. ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ" - ʟᴇɢᴏ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ; ᴇᴅ ꜱʜᴇᴇʀᴀɴ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU ALL NOW RUSH DOWN THE STAIRS TOWARDS HAGRID'S HUT.

your good mood was put on standby once more at the reminder of what would be happening shortly.

you all run up, there were a few ferrets hanging from a stick. buckbeak was sitting carefully in hagrid's patch of pumpkins, you frown softly.

you glance at buckbeak as hagrid invites you all inside, you stand beside hagrid as he looks out at buckbeak.

"oh, look at him. loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through 'em" hagrid smiles bitterly.

"why don't we just set him free?"harry questions.

"ah, they'd know it was me. then dumbledore'd get into trouble. he's coming down, you know, dumbledore. says he wants to be with me when they.." hagrid's smile drops, "when it happens"

"great man, dumbledore" hagrid swallows thickly, stepping away from the window, you step back, sitting next to ron.

doubtful

"a great man" hagrid sniffles, throwing some food to an odd looking animal in the corner.

"we'll stay with you too, hagrid" you say.

"you'll do no such thing!"

you sigh, knowing he'd say that. hagrid was a good man.

"think i want you seeing something like that? no. you just drink your tea and be off. oh. before you do, ron.."

hagrid steps over to a small bench, grabbing something out of a tin.

you cross your arms, rolling your eyes,

can't he stay?

"scabbers! you're alive!" ron says gleefully, taking him from hagrid's hands.

hermione eyes ron expectantly.

"keep a closer eye on your pet" hagrid says.

"i think that means you owe someone an apology" hermione says, stepping up.

"right. next time i see crookshanks, i'll let him know!"

"i meant me!" hermione says in annoyance.

your eyes dart to the side as the jar beside you splits into two, it's contents spilling out onto the table and floor.