𝟱𝟲 - ❝𝗧𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗟 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦❞

"ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵗʳʸ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵈ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵉⁿⁱᵃˡ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ. ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖˡᵃⁿˢ ʷᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ?" ⁻ ᵀⱽ ; ᴮⁱˡˡⁱᵉ ᴱⁱˡⁱˢʰ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"SORRY ABOUT THE BITE. I RECKON THAT TWINGES A BIT"

harry and sirius now had their arms around ron, helping him back out the hole while you, hermione, and lupin follow behind.

pettigrew was knocked out cold from your kick as you were dragging him from the collar behind you, not bothering to pick him up despite being obviously able to.

his legs and ass were dragging against the rough ground, probably scuffing him up a fair bit.

"a bit? a bit? you almost tore my leg off!"

"i was going for the rat. normally, i have a very sweet disposition as a dog. in fact, more than once, james suggested that i make the change permanent. the tail i could live with. but the fleas, they murder"

you snort loudly, patting ron's shoulder roughly and referring to his comment, "hah! you'll live! my brother lost his hand, so i think you're fine!" you say nonchalantly, everyone gives you a look.

"oh my goodness! is he okay?!" hermione screeches.

you snort, "pfft- yeah! he lost it against a de-"

you stop yourself, shaking your head, "you shoulda seen his face when i said now he can only do one wife at a time!" you laugh loudly at your joke.

hermione and ron flush bright red, harry looked confused, sirius laughs loudly with you and lupin sighs at the childishness.

sirius suddenly pauses, everyone else pauses too to look at him.

"hold on a second.. did you say.. wives.. like plural?"

you had all started to walk again, everyone's gaze now on you.

you nod, "oh, yeah. he has three wives! suma, makio, and hinatsuru! they're the best! they always cook for me and-"

your rambling was cut off by a horde of loud screeches.

they all looked bewildered as they looked at you in utter shock.

"th-three wives?!!??!?!" ron screams. you nod as if it was normal.

sirius seemed to be questioning his life decisions.

you shrug nonchalantly as you all continue to walk down the tunnel, "it's completely normal to have more than one partner in my culture, i guess you could say it is"