𝟱𝟳 - ❝𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧❞

"𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌. 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹. 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹" - 𝒲𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒲𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 ; 𝒯𝒶𝓎𝓁𝑜𝓇 𝒮𝓌𝒾𝒻𝓉

(a/n ; kind of have the motivation to just get this movie over with- so this chapter will be fairly long and then there will be one more chapter after probably)

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"HARRY?"

you and hermione both stand over harry who seemed to be starting to stir awake.

after that whole mishap, you had found sirius and harry down by the lakes, it seemed the dementors had gotten to them.

so harry was brought to madam pomfrey's and sirius was being taken back to azkaban.

ron's leg had been bandaged along with your hands.

but you were safe to say now that they all admired you a whole lot more, seeing how you protected them back there.

even snape was impressed and slightly shocked you did such a thing.

"i saw my dad" harry says the moment he awoke.

you blink, "what?"

"he sent the dementors away" harry says, "i saw him across the lake"

you look away,

uh.. isn't he-

"listen harry, they've captured sirius" hermione tells him, "any minute the dementors are going to perform the kiss"

you smirk slightly.

harry jumps up, "they're going to kill him?"

"no. it's worse" she steps back, "much worse"

harry puts his glasses on.

"they're going to suck out his soul"

your eyes go slightly wide.

but you all turn to the side as the doors open, revealing dumbledore.

you all walk over to him, "headmaster, you've got to stop them. they've got the wrong man!" hermione says.

"it's true, sir. sirius is innocent"

you just nod.

"it's scabbers who did it" ron speaks up.

well that just sounds weird

dumbledore leans forwards slightly, "scabbers?"

"he's my rat, sir"