CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

(a/n ; this isn't important to the storyline, but it did happen, no clue when, but let's say it did okay)

YOU WERE AWOKEN WITH A START THIS MORNING.

hermione, and somehow ron and harry, had all burst into your room, shouting and yapping about 'christmas'.

you knew of christmas, sure, but did you ever celebrate it? no.

in your family, it was seen as a waste of time and money and a useless holiday.

they often do things for it in the demon slayer corps, but you never really got into the spirit of it.

hence why you were rather confused at everyones excitement for the holiday.

the three 'dragged' you out of bed, but in reality you had just stumbled out yourself.

"it's christmas!" ron cheers, you roll your eyes, "and?"

they all ignore you, dragging you down into the common room where there was a large christmas tree and multiple presents underneath. you raise an eyebrow.

you all sit down, hermione appointing herself as the gift person.

she handed you, ron and harry a gift along with herself.

you look down at it, not expecting to have gotten anything.

"oh! that one's from mum" ron says, you stare down at it.

ron opens his first, which was also from his mum. it was a jumper with a big 'R' on it. also some homemade fudge, hermione, harry and you had gotten the same thing.

you tilt your head slightly, staring at the forest green jumper with [initial] on it.

"next!" hermione smiles.

she grabs three presents, ones she had gotten you each.

harry got a set of 20 glasses.

ron got a mug heated with automatic heating, especially for butterbeer.

and she had gotten you a bracelet with some gems on it, you smirk.

next was ron's.

he had gotten you all food.

hermione, some bertie bott's every flavour beans.

harry, a bunch of chocolate frogs.

you, a few packs of gummy wands.

"did you only buy us these so you could take them for yourself?" you ask, ron ignores you.

next was harry's.

he got ron his own broom.

hermione, some nice hair clips.

and you, a pack of earrings.

and finally, would be you.

they all stared at you.

"well? where's our present?" he questions.

you snort, "hah! are you joking?! your present is being able to be in my presence!"

ron berated you the rest of the day about how unfair that is.