001 ; Witches And Wizards

this is Japanese
this is english

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

"BOYS, YOUR LETTERS ARE HERE! OH- AND ANOTHER LETTER?"

footsteps are heard running down the stairs, the letter is snatched out of the woman's hand.

"hey, no snatching. that's not very flamboyant" you put your hands on your hips, towering over ron.

he rolls his eyes sassily, "you know i can't understand you, right?"

you shrug, he sighs.

"and uzui dear, it seems there's a letter for you also.."

you blink and take it from her.

ron had already ripped up his envelope and was reading his acceptance letter from hogwarts.

you open yours and blink, it was all written in japanese.

you read it,

dear miss uzui, we are happy to inform you, you have been accepted into hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

"eh?"

molly takes the letter from you, her eyes widen.

"you got a letter from hogwarts also?" ron asks, leaning over his mother's arm and looking at your letter.

you just nod,

but i'm not a witch...

"oh dumbledore, he knows everything, that man" molly sighs.

"well, it seems we have two new ones going to hogwarts this year" she cheers.

⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆

YOU BLINK IN SHOCK AS THAT POWDER STUFF HAD TRANSPORTED YOU INTO A NEW PLACE.

soon following, ron, molly, and the twins had come through.

you had travelled by what they called 'floo powder' to a place they called 'diagon alley', apparently it was a wizarding town of sorts where you could buy all your school equipment.

you breathe out, dusting some dust off your uniform and grinning widely,

"well that was flamboyant"

the twins frown and move away from you, it was quite funny actually. you were only 11 and 6'0, they hated the fact you were still growing and nearly taller than them.

but your brother is 6'6. so it runs in the family.

you loved making fun of them for it, even if they couldn't understand you.

you laugh and pat their heads, they just cross their arms with faces crimson from embarrassment.

you were wearing your demon slayer uniform, it was really the only thing you would wear, you didn't like the modern clothing. it was too tacky and unconventional. 

you also had your swords on your back as you refused to leave without them, but nobody really questioned it, being in the wizarding world and all. there were a few glances here and there but most people probably guessed it was a form of magic.

the most noticeable things were the gem headband on your forehead, and the gold bands around your arms and wrists, considering you were walking with the weasley family - who were known to be quite poor - it looked like very expensive jewelry.

"so what do we need first, ah! let's get you both wands"

you already had most of the equipment, you were using most of the hand-me-downs from the weasleys, but you couldn't blame them.

molly drags all of you to ollivanders, telling the twins to go wherever to buy what they needed.

you both walk in, making the little bell go off.

a man rolls past, "ah, another weasley, i see!"

"come up, come up!" he motions.

ron nods and walks up, the man rolls around on his ladder, looking at a few wands before grabbing one out.

he passes it to ron, he opens the box and takes it out.

he swings it and it shatters a glass, "okay.. so not that one"

he thinks for a moment before grabbing another one.

ron takes it out and he starts to glow, you blink.

(and i know ron had a hand me down but just go with it)

"ah.. a fourteen inch willow wood with unicorn hair core"

you purse your lips,

how odd

"now for you, young lady"

you look at him and nod, he rolls around and looks for one.

he picks one out and passes it to you, you do what ron did and flick it, it shatters a vase.

you put it back and sweat-drop, he sighs and grabs another one, you take it and the same thing happens to you what did to ron, it glows.

"hm, a 14 inch (wand of your choice, it doesn't matter)"

⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆✩⋆

"LISTEN UP! I AM A GODDESS!"

you shout, doing weird finger movements.

ron, ginny, fred and george all look at you in confusion as they couldn't understand what you were saying.

"you four are trash! that's the first thing you need to pound into your heads!"

they all shake their head, attempting to walk away.

you somehow manage to grab all four of them by the back of the collar, they awe slightly at your strength.

"where do you losers think you're going? i am the goddess of flashiness. the goddess of festivals! number two, of course. behind my brother. but you better respect me! you're to turn into dogs if i tell you to! turn into monkeys if i say so! hunch over and rub your hands together, constantly pander to my every whim and suck up to me with every fiber of your being!"

you do a pose, basically glimmering.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

words ; 835

date posted ; 16/05/22

©_behindyou_