𝟲𝟬 - ❝𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗞𝗘𝗬❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU SCRATCH YOUR ARM AS ARTHUR LEADS YOU ALL WHO KNOWS WHERE, JUTTING YOUR BOTTOM LIP OUT BOREDLY.

it was still dark out and you all had backpacks on, you carrying majority of the load.

you were with hermione and ginny, chatting about something random, you mostly boasting about yourself.

"hey, dad. where are we going?" ron asks, you look back at him and harry.

"haven't the foggiest" he shrugs, you blink,

right.

"keep up!"

"arthur!" a voice calls.

you look down, clearly spotting a man probably around arthurs age, smiling pleasantly. 

"it's about time, son"

"sorry, amos. some of us had a bit of a sleep start" mr. weasley looks back at ron who was in the middle of a yawn, you snort, smirk on your face.

"this, is amos diggory everyone. works with me at the ministry"

you all stop with him, spreading out from your groups.

a boy, maybe only a few years older than you all, jumps from the tree, charming smile on his face. you had seen him around the school a few times, he was the supposed hufflepuff 'pretty boy'.

eh, i've seen better

"and this strapping young lad must be cedric, am i right?"

"yes, sir" the boy shakes mr. arthur's hand.

cedric flushes as he spots you.

he had seen you numerous times at school before. i mean, who hadn't? you towered over anybody and everybody and your looks certainly weren't something you'd drift passed.

he had defnitely found you immensely attractice previously, but that seemed to have gone up a notch.

he looks down to hide his flushed face, multiple narrowed eyes now pointed at him.

you snigger quietly to yourself,

nobody can resists the goddess of festivals, aye?

him and mr. diggory lead you up mountains and through trees, right up to what you see to be a manky old boot. you purse your lips,

it's in unflamboyant old boot..

"yes, uh, it's just over there"

"shall we?"

"oh, yeah"

"we don't wanna be late"

"come on. nearly there now. get yourself into a good position"