𝟱𝟵 - ❝𝗙𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE HOLIDAYS HAD BEGUN AS UNEVENTFUL AS THEY USUALLY WERE, BUT THAT WAS UNTIL NEWS HAD COME AROUND THAT ARTHUR HAD WON TICKETS FOR THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP.

all the weasley children were overjoyed, you were neutral. you could already watch it at school, so what was so special about some random people playing it?

but time had flew fairly fast, and now harry had already arrived and hermione would be shortly.

it was currently early morning and you were already up, starting with your hair by putting it up in your usual high ponytail, your eye makeup still undone.

just as you were brushing your hair back to put it up, hermione strolled into the bathroom.

"oh, [name]" she smiles.

you smirk, turning around.

instantly her face flushed a deep red, you raise an eyebrow, smirking.

it felt as if all the blood in her body had rushed up to her face.

this was the first time ever she had seen you without your eye makeup. and god were you gorgeous.

truthfully, she and everyone else actually thought it was a tattoo, considering they never saw it off.

"uh- i- uhm- ah- umm-"

you smirk at the stammering hermione.

"i-uh- i-.. i-i- think you should leave your makeup off and hair down for today"

you blink, but smirk at her flustered state.

you crouch down slightly, hands on your knees and face close to hers, making her face impossibly more red.

"and why is that?"

"i- uh-- uhm. i- i.. i think it looks nice" hermione whispered so quietly. you obviously heard it, but for the sake of teasing, you hum, "what was that?"

hermione sighs out, "i think you look nice" she says louder, her voice wavering.

your smirk widens and you stand to your full height, towering over her like usual, "sure, then"

she hurries out of the room, muttering a quick, "i'm going to go wake harry and ron"

you snigger to yourself, shaking your head slightly.

that was one of your many talents. teasing and making people flustered.

you had never done it before to any of them considering you were younger, but you're fourteen now, and while that's not old, it's definitely around the time feelings start to develop.