005 ; First Classes Of The Day

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

YOU GLANCE OVER AT HARRY AND RON WHO HAD JUST RUN INTO THE CLASSROOM, SIGHIG SLIGHTLY.

you had come later than you were supposed to, but these two were far later than you.

your feet were kicked up on the desk, (even though hermione directly told you not to) and your parchment was rolled out on your legs with you neatly and lazily writing out the same thing hermione was.

this cat sitting on the front desk had been eyeing you for some time, you weren't sure why.

"made it!" ron sighs in relief, "can you imagine the look on old mcgonagall's face if we were late?"

your mouth drops as the cat sitting on the desk pounces forward and turns into mcgonagall.

hermione raises her eyebrows in a 'i told you so' manner.

"that was bloody brilliant!" ron awes.

"thank you for that assessment, mr. weasley. perhaps it would me more useful if i were to transfigure mr. potter and yourself into a pocket watch. that way, one of you might be on time"

"we got lost"

"then perhaps a map? i trust you don't need one to find your seats"

you raise your eyebrows at the two with a small smirk.

"and miss uzui, please take your feet off the table"

you huff slightly, crossing them back off the table and slouching back into your chair.

❀ ❀

NEXT CLASS WAS POTIONS.

you kept trying to add stuff into your simmering cauldron but hermione would stop you each time. she had tried holding you back once, but couldn't even move your arm the slightest millimeter.

but you begrudgingly listen to her words, crossing your arms sulkily.

though hermione was still a bit confused as to why you hadn't said anything, she heard you speak earlier to say your name, but to have an actual conversation, she had yet to hear.

she nods to herself, she was going to try and talk to you.

she hums a bit, "so, what kind of family do you come from.

you blink, "sinob-"

your words are interrupted by the door slamming open, your attention turns over there. being in this school was a bit annoying, there was so much noise it was hard to tell what was happening. but you just weren't fully adjusted to the noise, you would be able to hear through it soon.