003 ; Hogwarts & Sorting

this is english
this is japanese

» ☆ «

» ☆ «

YOU GLANCE OUT THE WINDOW, CATCHING SIGHT OF A LARGE, HAIRY MAN. HE LOOKED RATHER FRIENDLY, THOUGH.

he was holding a lantern and had a large beard, "right, than. firs' years, this way, please!" he calls out.

"come on, now, first years, don't be shy. come on now, hurry up"

you, harry, and ron all exit the train

you follow behind harry and ron towards the large man, all the other students seemed to be marvelling at him, and your height.

you had never seen a person taller than gyomei before, so this was new.

you stare up at him in awe and cross your arms,

that's pretty flamboyant!

"hello, harry" he greets.

they must know eachother

"hey, hagrid" harry smiles.

hagrid, huh?

"woah!" ron marvels.

"right, then. this way to the boats" hagrid gestures.

"come on, now, follow me"

you shrug and follow behind ron and harry.

he leads you over to some boats and ordered you all to get in in groups.

you sigh,

boats? that's not very flamboyant.

you take a seat in an unoccupied boat and grab the lantern, turning to the side as you feel an extra weight.

you grin, it was just hermione.

you blink as the boats start to move, your mouth parts slightly.

"woah.."

»——•——«

YOUR EYES TURN UP AS YOU AWE AT THE SIGHT OF THE LARGE CASTLE-LIKE SCHOOL IN FRONT OF YOU.

you were in the middle of the group as you all walk into the school, you had caught back up with ron and harry and were now walking along with them.

you were all walking up a few sets of stairs, going to who knows where, you were just following everyone else.

you look around,

tengen-nii would certainly love this..

you look up as everyone makes it to the end, standing on the top of the stairs was a lady, she had on some green robes and a traditional witches hat.