Chapter 15 - Mysterious

Start from the beginning

"They're here!" Exclaimed Taehyung, nudging my shoulder.

I whipped my head around to greet them but what I didn't expect, was to be bombarded by high-pitched squeals and clapping.

In front of me were nine young, attractive women ranging from 16-25 years of age...and one male. Although, I couldn't make out his face.

I gave them all my famous eye smile and waved. "Annyeonghaseyo!"

The women cheered and continued fawning over us but the guy barely lifted his head to make eye contact with anyone.

Strange.

"If all Armies could line up and we will get started," called a staff member suddenly interrupting.

The women quickly assembled a line and I watched as the male slightly lifted his head, before shuffling to the back of the line.

~

I had already spoken to eight of the women, and surprisingly they had all been very respectful and pleasant.

Then the ninth female moved up to me and I smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oppa! I'm such a huge fan!!" She squeaked out, covering her blazing red cheeks.

Aww.

I chuckled and nodded, thanking her for her support. Then offered to sign the various BTS merchandise she was holding.

She quickly passed them to me and made small talk while I squiggled away with my marker.

But then I heard Yoongi laugh.

And not just a small chuckle, but a full-blown laugh.

My head immediately turned to see what was so funny and that's when I noticed the fanboy sitting in front of him.

The mysterious male from before was laughing too; showing a row of shiny, buck-like teeth. Giving him the appearance of a bunny rabbit.

"Dae bak! You saw that too?! Wah, you really are a fan," complimented Yoongi.

I watched as the male closed his mouth and blushed, turning his eyes down again.

Yoongi cooed and tapped the top of his hand. "It's good to see our male fans. I know J-Hope and V were especially looking forward to meeting you."

The fanboy lifted his eyes and a soft smile curved on his lips. "Kamsahamnida. I really am a big fan. I-I'm just a little shy about it."

Yoongi's gummy smile filled his face and he hummed, "It's okay to be shy. Just means you're a more observant person, like me."

The fanboy pursed his lips and nodded. "Mmm. I prefer to watch people interact. You can learn a lot about a person...just from watching them." Then he glanced in my direction and my breathing hitched.

Wahh. He's gorgeous.

He stared directly into my eyes and I felt my heart rate increase. But just as quickly as it came, he diverted his gaze back to Yoongi.

"Oppa?"

Shit. The girl.

I snapped my eyes back to the fan in front of me and smiled. "Jwesonghamnida. Did you have any more questions for me?"

"Mmm. Do you like my dress? I wore it, especially for you."

Oh.

"Of course. It's pretty just like you," I said with a convincing wink.

She covered her mouth and giggled; wriggling on the spot. "Kamsahamnida. I think you're pretty too."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Well, it was amazing to meet you Oppa. I will continue cheering for you," she gushed, before moving on to Taehyung.

I waved and took a deep breath.

If only she knew that I prefer men.

And just as my thought passed, the fanboy slid in front of me.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Jeon Jungkook. I am born in 1997," he introduced in a mumbled fashion, whilst avoiding my eyes.

I don't know why, but I felt myself become a little giddy in his presence. Like I was sitting in front of an old school crush.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Park Jimin, but you can call me Hyung," I uttered, not realising my sudden forwardness.

"Hyung? Really?" He asked, blinking up at me with the biggest doe eyes I had ever seen.

I momentarily lost my train of thought and just stared at him.

But after a few awkward seconds, he cleared his throat and lowered his gaze back to his hands again.

For some reason, that upset me.

I wanted to see his eyes. I wanted to see the emotion behind them.

So before I could stop myself, I reached my hand out and lifted his chin with the tip of my finger. "Look at me."

He swallowed. "Jwesonghamnida."

I didn't register his apology, as my eyes instinctively lowered to his lips.

So pretty.

I slowly inched closer. Wanting desperately to touch them. To taste them.

But I was interrupted by a hand on my shoulder.