Love or betrayal - Last

"Murtasim control yourself. She is not yours", Murtasim closed his eyes and tried reminding himself of this line to control himself.

He noticed her shivering due to the cold and realised that just because of him she will suffer tomorrow. Just then they heard a thunder sound and lights went off suddenly scaring Meerub to hell.

"Murtasim", she shouted and hugged him tightly shocking him as never thought she will hug him ever again

"I'm scared of darkness Murtasim. A Ghost will come here... Please save me", Meerub cried requesting him to save her from ghosts. Murtasim chuckled and placed his hand on her waist. He is on cloud 9 finding her in his arms. He is now lost in her because his love hugged him. Not only girls but boys also feel butterflies in their stomachs like he felt right now. He felt his knees going weak because of her hug, she has put her whole weight on him. Also this rain, the drops of rain are now hypnotising him. His eyes are now burning with desires, just then he saw Rohail behind Meerub and stepped back from the hug immediately.

"Don't leave me Murtasim please ", Meerub requested in a meek voice, she is crying but the rain is washing her tears. Murtasim understood that she is crying and he would have consoled her if the situation was something else. He can forgive her for anything but not for cheating. He turned his face aside burning in anger and jealousy. His eyes spitted fire and his hand clutched into a fist.

"Go to Rohail", Murtasim said and was about to leave the place because he can't create a fighting scene at his home. He needs to leave this place before he kills Rohail either with his hand or with the gun. Meerub shouted his name stopping him in middle but he didn't turn as he can't see her with someone else

"Why should I go? Are you going to meet Haya?", Meerub asked angrily

"Dimag toh kharab ni ho gya tumhara?", Murtasim asked angrily turning towards her to see her holding the chair for support and finding her legs jiggling. He couldn't control himself more and ran towards her and picked her up in his arms. Meerub smiled seeing his care for her, even when his eyes were spitting anger and maybe hatred for her. She felt a pang inside her heart thinking about his hatred for her and sobbed silently in his arms.

"Haya bring a glass of tea for her fast", Murtasim said while walking with her in his arms. Meerub didn't see Haya's face but on hearing her name she clutched his shirt very tightly and leaned more on him.

When Haya looked at the couple she burned in jealousy as from childhood she loved Murtasim and he always chooses Meerub abandon her. Fresh tears rolled from her eyes and she ran towards the kitchen with tears. She looked at the pan angrily and added less sugar and extra tea more than needed to make tea worst for Meerub and added less milk to make it taste very sour.

Murtasim entered the room with Meerub in his arms and helped her to sit on the sofa softly. She is wet and water droplets are falling that's why he can't put her in bed otherwise they won't be able to sleep on the bed. Moreover, if the sofa will be wet then Meerub will let him sleep with her. As Murtasim placed her down, he turned his face aside again to hide his anger and tears of betrayal from her.

"Murtasim clear everything with me, please. If you are angry about me meeting Rohail then you should not. Trust me", Meerub requested with tears looking down in regret because she couldn't respect him and this relationship.

How she can trust him easily when her parents broke her trust and abdomen her? Can a girl trust that guy easily who she hated from childhood? Can she accept that environment for her life which felt like the most suffocating place ever for her? Can an independent girl live in a place where she needs to take permission to go out of the house? Where unmarried women are asked to cover their heads and are living a life like a prison? Can an independent girl who dreams to become a lawyer leave her dreams easily?

"I shouldn't?", Murtasim asked innocently coming close towards Meerub. She looked at him shocked as she thought he will take time to believe her but he impressed her again by believing her within a few seconds. She nodded with tears and was about to touch his hands but he stepped back.

Murtasim then noticed her tears and wet dress, he went towards the cupboard and pulled one dress for her and placed it on the table. He sat on the bed hiding his face with his hands and keeping his thumb on his eyes to stop his tears from falling. He is very upset with her because he saw her with Rohail and heard his confession. That directly hit his heart and he felt insecure. What if she left him? He can't lose her because he loves her but he can't act selfish also. He wants to win her heart, not by force

"I will not change till you talk with me Murtasim", Meerub announced angrily as not she also had enough of his anger and silent behaviour. She can't take this anymore and will not accept her defeat now.

"I'm here. Go and change first, please. I will talk with you I promise", Murtasim requested as he don't have any choice left rather than accepting her demand and talking with her. When Meerub still stayed amendment he walked towards her and sat beside her still keeping quiet

"I don't love anyone Murtasim and I assure you that I will never leave you", Meerub said and held his hand hesitantly fearing his cold reaction again but Murtasim didn't. Instead, he placed his hand on hers and kissed her forehead softly. Meerub held his shoulder and closed her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead. Till now no man ever kissed her rather than her father, she never let anybody touch her because she never felt safe with anyone. With him, she felt so and blushed to look down. She never felt peace with anyone but with him.

"He confessed that he loves you and so did I. Tell me who you are you to choose. Me or him? I want an honest answer right now", Murtasim asked looking into her eyes. Meerub looked at him and found pure love in his eyes, she found his hold getting tight on her waist indirectly telling her how possessive Murtasim is of her

"I will always choose you Murtasim. Don't ever cheat me. I'll die", Meerub confessed with tears because she is scared of being cheated on once again. She knows she won't be able to handle the pain of betrayal again

"Don't you dare to talk about your death. I swear upon my life that I will never cheat you. I love only you. You are mine and I'm yours", Murtasim whispered in a husky voice and joined their forehead. His gaze turned towards her lips and he bit his lips softly in desire. Meerub followed his gaze and closed her eyes tight understanding his motive.

"Can I?", Murtasim asked touching her lips softly with love. Meerub blushed hard and nodded as like him, she also Desire him. She wants him to praise her every time and hold her in his arms in front of Haya to tell her that he belongs to Meerub only. She can't lose him at any cost.

Murtasim felt that he is on cloud 9 and immediately leaned more close without wasting any second. Meerub closed her eyes tight waiting for him to kiss her. She has read many novels and wants to feel how it feels to get a kiss from her husband. If felt uncomfortable then she will not allow it next time but right now she wants to give Murtasim a chance because he believed her without any explanation. She felt his pure love and didn't feel good rejecting his wish when she don't have any problem.

Murtasim placed both of his hands on her cheeks and kissed her with love. The kiss felt so beautiful to both of them and they felt their care and love for each other through this. They promised to stay together forever and started their journey from the beginning by accepting each other and their relationship. They changed their clothes and cleared their misunderstanding and accepted each other from their heart.
_________________________________________

THE END ✨

Next will be on the current track ❤️

You can ask also if you have any request