Importance : 2

Meerab stood there rooted in her place. Her husband left her today that too in the place which she thought to never visit again. Why? Just because she was trying to do good? Just because she was kind? She felt her knees going weak and she fell to the ground with a thud. The realisation of losing someone dear to her hit her hard which broke her.

Tears made their way through her eyes and she couldn't control herself, she couldn't hold herself to stand and fight with him like she used to do as she is fighting a battle with herself. She lost him and got freedom which she forgot about. She was so lost in daily challenges that she forgot she had a dream. She closed her eyes and recalled his words

"Haar toh meri apne he ghar mai hui hai"

His one line was enough to break her heart as she intended to make someone's life rather than destroying. She never desired to break Murtasim and ruin his reputation but unfortunately, she did that. She felt her hands slip on the road and lay on the road which is lonely like her. She has no one left who she can call her family. She considered only him as her family and was living in that jail just because of him. His care, love and support was the reason she decided to live there otherwise she would have left that house.

Murtasim was looking at her from a distance, he saw her crying in pain and felt a pang inside his heart for hurting his love but what else he could have done at that moment? Like her, he also promised his mother and if her completing her promise is acceptable then so is his. He can't live without her and his heart is aching seeing her crying. He wants to hug and console her so that he will take care of everything but right now she is the last person he wants to talk to.

He was warning her about Anas but she didn't listen. At least she could have tried searching for that guy and if not then she could have found another way. She broke his trust on the same day he opened his heart in front of her. He wiped his tears and dialled Wakas' number so that they could take her inside and take care of her. At least for some time till he talks with Maa Begum. He wonders why Anwar didn't take a stand for her when he knew he was the only one who dared to fight with Ma Begum. Meerab is his daughter but he didn't which disappointed him and he realised that somewhere Meerab's hatred towards Anwar was right

"Meerab ko ghar mai le lain( take Meerab home). I will take her back soon", Murtasim said softly and declined the call without hearing anything as right now he just want to cry. Cry his heart out pouring his pain of betrayal which he faced by Meerab.

Murtasim doesn't want to see Meerab anymore for now. It's not like he stopped loving her or he hates her but he can't forgive her. He is hurt because she broke his trust. How can eloping his sister be justified? Ok, he understands that she was unaware of Malik Zubair's truth and even if he thinks that Mariyam was forcing Meerab. How can she justify that act?

Without Meerab's help, Mariyam can never elope because they have security guards in their house and only the backside door was the only escape. Only Meerab have those keys and without her help, nobody can leave the house. Then why?

______

Meerab opened her eyes only to find herself at her parent's house which is no longer her's. She took a few seconds to analyse that she didn't see a nightmare but it is a dark reality. From last night she was waiting for this nightmare to end but her surroundings proved that he actually left her. She started to sob loudly missing him and thinking about him. How can he leave her like this?

Isn't Meerab his wife? She has all the right to stay there. That house is equally her's as he married her and she is his better half but he again failed to understand her and left her like every other family member. She was not expecting the same from Murtasim as she started to consider him her husband who she can trust and fall in love with but he left her without giving her any chance to speak for herself. But why?