6 : Protector

Requested by: Jichangwook0981. The plot is totally different from the drama

Meerab and Murtasim and best friends since childhood and share a good bond. Murtasim has a secret crush on her but is always hesitant to confess his feelings to her. He is scared of rejection and can't lose this friendship bond. He admires her every time, he tries to be present whenever she needs him.

Today he wore a white kurta and pyjama with a dark brown shawl. He opened the first button of his kurta for his comfort otherwise he feel suffocated and uncomfortable. He looked towards himself in the mirror after setting his hair to check if he is looking good or not. Will she like him or not? Will she praise him today? He wants to spend the whole day with her but is she ready to do that? That is the main question and he doesn't have any answer to it.

He drove towards her house with a smile adoring his face. He always tries his best to impress her because he wants to marry her and spend his whole life with her. He is scared that his one-sided love remained one-sided till the end of his life. His love for Meerab is unconstitutional. After dropping his car he went inside setting his shawl properly around himself.

He entered her house and meet Wakas and Aneela first who told him about Meerab inside her room but one thing that confused him was thier tone. The way Wakas replied to him with "she is in her room", looked too rude to him. He went towards her room and knocked on the door before entering, the room is opened but he never went inside her room without her permission. He noticed her reading something keenly and found her so beautiful

"Hello Meerab", he waved his hand toward Meerab and sat on the sofa near her. She was reading a book and closed the book after noticing him. She waved her hand towards him and gestured for him to come.

"Hii Murtasim. How are you? Come, I was getting bored. Happy to see you here", Meerab called him inside excitedly and moved a little to give him space to sit with her. Murtasim felt on cloud 9 when he saw her excitement at seeing him. He doesn't know why his heart always tells him that she also loves him. As always he buries his feelings inside his heart because of rejection. He loves secretly adoring her and noting her every habit, he is crazy for her and can do anything to keep her happy

"I'm fine. What about you? And do you think me as a time pass who you can use whenever bored?", Murtasim asked teasing her which scared Meerab as she doesn't like when there is a misunderstanding between them and someone takes her wrong. Whereas Murtasim knew that was just a slip of tongue and she can never use him as time passed. For him, she is like a diamond that is very precious to him and he can't lose her at any cost.

"No. You are my best buddy Murtasim, not any time pass material. You light my mood I'm genuinely happy", Meerab said and held his arm tightly and placed her head on his shoulder. They are best friends since childhood and hence are very comfortable with each other. Nowadays hugs are very common for both of them because of their pure bond and care for each other. For Murtasim Meerab is his everything and that's why he let her do everything and they share everything.

"I have to go in the field for some work", Murtasim told and held her hand and caressed her cheek with the other hand. Meerab smiled and sat properly remembering her fight with her family. Murtasim felt warmth missing and looked at her to see her moistened eyes. He panicked seeing her tears and held her face in his hands and wiped her tears

"What happened Meerab? Tell me", Murtasim asked panicked seeing her tears and he started to feel restless thinking about her problem. His heartbeat raised in fear, and he felt his hands shaking in fear as Meerab is a girl who cries very rarely.

"They don't behave nicely with me Murtasim. They think that I'm not a good daughter. They think I am... I'm characterless", Meerab started telling him about her problem with tears in her eyes. Her voice choked in middle due to her tears as she felt difficulty in telling him what she felt when her parents suddenly changed their behaviour toward her just because of a guy and made her feel like trash.