Who are we? - Last

Continuation of my first ts. Thought to complete it first❤️. Sorry for the late update.
I will update next soon. I'm running a little busy so be patient ❤️✨. I saw many people waiting for it so here you go. I have written Murtasim's feelings here so hope you will like it
________

From the track where Murtasim put his life in danger to save Meerab

Murtasim needed answers but before he could leave his house for Meerab his mother noticed him going out and stopped him

Murtasim needed answers but before he could leave his house for Meerab his mother noticed him going out and stopped him. She just allowed him to visit the lawn and warned him not to go anywhere else.

She is scared of Murtasim's reaction after knowing she threw Meerab out of this house but that she did everything in the heat of the moment. She was angry at Meerab for putting Murtasim's life at stake. Murtasim is her only son and the reason she is living. Murtasim has filled her loneliness after her husband's demise and she can't let anyone hurt Murtasim.

She thought Murtasim will stay after marrying Meerab but when she noticed him suffering she couldn't control her anger. Why him? Her son is so nice and resourceful to everyone then why he has to go through this? She knew Murtasim was going to meet Meerab and that's the reason she stopped him because he need rest moreover if her concern was true then she will come here. She wants to see if Meerab wants Murtasim in her life or not.

That's the reason she asked Meerab if she consider Murtasim as her husband or not. When Meerab kept quiet, her anger rose to its peak. After putting his life in danger for her, how can Meerab show attitude? Why she is refusing to consider him as her husband when Murtasim is a man who every girl dreams of?
_____

Here Murtasim was smoking recalling what happened between him and Meerab and chuckled at his life. He is hurt after getting to know from Haya that Meerab left him. He couldn't believe that she is not here and searched for Meerab in the whole house which left him disappointed in her.

Why him? He was trying his best to look like a good husband to her and also he tried his best to impress her. He was trying to win her heart and give her the respect she deserves. His intention was not to hurt her in any way. Then why him?

Murtasim pov

I sat on the bench and felt a cold breeze hitting my face which sent shivers through my body. Not my broken arm but my heart is bleeding in pain to lose her. This is what I deserve? After trying every possible way to keep her safe and happy do I deserve this kind of behaviour? Ok, I understand that she can't consider me as her husband but can't she consider me as a human also?

Fresh tears rolled from my eyes recalling our fight. I was ignoring her and now I'm regretting it. Just because of my ignorance, she left me or maybe she hates me the most. I looked at my broken hand and pulled out one cigarette from my pocket as well as a lighter to smoke now. Maybe this will reduce my pain and this might help me to overcome the deep pain I'm feeling inside my heart.