11 : IMPORTANCE

"Tumhain tumhari marzi ki azadi Mubarak ( congratulations on your preferred independence)", Murtasim said looking into her eyes with tears. He is feeling betrayed, broken, helpless and angry at the same time for trusting the wrong girl.

For him, she is the one who is wrong here because he trusted her the most. He knew his sister is innocent and a fool who doesn't know what to do, he don't like Haya so he can't expect anything good from her but from Meerab he had high expectations. Especially after his love confession. Did that mean nothing to her? Does he mean nothing to her? Wasn't his one denial enough for her?

He looked away when he noticed her eyes shedding tears, even in his disbelieved state he can't see her crying. He loved her from the bottom of his heart but as a result, got betrayal. How can she justify her actions? There were many other options left rather than helping her to run away like this. If a guy can come to take his sister away then he can also meet Mariyam's family. Only if the guy loved Mariyam truly and only if Meerab had a smart mind.

He doubts if she has studied law or not. Lawyers don't trust anyone easily. For him she was always hesitant to believe him then how can she trust a stranger? And why she never asked Mariyam to show a photograph of Anas. There were many situations which gave hints of Anas as a red flag but Meerab ignored them all and committed a sin. She broke his trust and him. His heart is broken into million of pieces and it is very difficult to rejoin them again.

"When you reach home please ask the person who recorded the video why she didn't stop me. Ok, I admit my mistake but she could have stopped me Murtasim. You know I was not aware that he... He is Malik Zubair", Meerab stopped Murtasim when he was about to go, she need to explain herself and she fear losing him. She can't live without him and he is the reason she was living in that house. If he will not support her then who will do that? Her lips fumbled due to fear of losing the special one in her life.

"I will ask that and Meerab even if that guy was not Malik Zubair. Eloping my sister is not justified at all", Murtasim replied and placed his hand on the car for support as he is losing himself. He has promised his mother to leave Meerab and that's the reason he took her back to her home. Ma begum just asked him to throw her out of this house but he can't let her go like this. He needs to make sure she is safe. Tears started falling from his eyes because he knows that he have a few minutes left to spend with her and then he will lose her. She hates him and doesn't believe his love. At this time he feels this separation is much needed and deserving of her

"She...", Meerab was about to explain herself but Murtasim interrupted her in middle

"Enough. You broke my trust and there is no justification for this act. In fact, you 3 are the reason I'm broken today", Murtasim said and closed his eyes tight to control his tears from falling but can he control himself now? When he is devasted? When his legs are shaking in fear and his heart is about to explode. She refused to accept his promise but promised the wrong guy. Why? This truth tore his heart.

"I will... handle you. Don't... send me away... please. I will ask for forgiveness from everyone. Please don't send me away Murtasim ", Meerab choked with tears. Her low and meek voice gave him the hint that she is crying and he felt himself going weak again. But his heart is unable to accept her and look at her with love. Only he knows how he controlled himself from lashing out at her and even now. He held her hand firmly otherwise if someone else was in her place then he wouldn't have been so soft and firm with her.

"Hugh forgiveness... Meerab you don't need that because it's not your fault but mine... Who married you forcefully and kept you hostage here? You are free from that jail and forced marriage. You kept on saying right that no girl should go through the same pain as you went through by marrying me... Then you should be happy. Congratulations... you are free from this stupid, mad and egoist guy who is not true. Whose love is fake and who...", Murtasim was replying to her sarcastically when Meerab interrupted him as she didn't like the way he was insulting himself. She didn't like when he was blaming himself for nothing. She felt ashamed to regret this marriage when she should be happy that she got a gem as her husband who not only loved her but supported her whenever she needed him.

"Stop it Murtasim ", she said and placed her hand on his shoulder but Murtasim jerked her hand and turned to look at her. He noticed tear stricken face and eyes full of fresh tears which are threatening to fall. If the situation was something else then he would have wiped her tears but right now he don't want to touch her. She broke his trust and for him to help his sister in eloping is not at all justified. He looked down as tears betrayed him and started falling down his eyes. He clenched his hand into a fist to control his tears and urge to wipe her tears and support her like he always do. He wants to assure her that he is with her but he is unable to take any step ahead today. His mind is filled with many questions and accusations. Why this betrayal? Didn't she thought how insult he will face if his sister comes marrying someone on the day of her marriage?

He took a long breath to control himself and his tears. He wiped them with his thumb but no use as fresh tears again made their way through his eyes. He lost self-control today because he is devasted, he doesn't have the energy left to stand still. Just to show her he is strong, he is controlling himself and doesn't have any idea till when he can control himself. He wants to cry a lot today because of this heart-throbbing pain and betrayal from the girl he loved.

"Why should I? Tell me when you faced difficulty here. Didn't I always support you? Then why you kept on saying whatever happened with you shouldn't happen with any other girl? Here I tried my best to make you feel like the luckiest girl but always misunderstood me", Murtasim said and wiped his fresh tears which rolled down from his eyes. He felt his throat drying with every word he spoke. He felt difficulty in talking with her, he also have a fear in his heart but that fear is very less compared with the pain he is going through

"Anyways. You can complete your dreams, wear whatever you want to and you are free from this marriage", Murtasim said and walked towards driving seat of the car to leave before he lose self-control

"Murtasim please forgive me", Meerab whispered walking behind him to stop him from leaving her

"Forgive you? Really? Do you think you deserve forgiveness? Haya meant nothing to me but you meant the world to me. I trusted you the most and you... Hugh, I think I deserve this because my sister and my wife whom I loved never understood me", Murtasim shouted but stopped himself to take a pause and then continued talking in a cold voice as he is hurt and felt like his silence would be the best answer for her now. He will not react and can't shout at her because of this stupid feeling called love

"Please don't send me away ", Meerab choked with tears requesting him not to leave her but Murtasim didn't react as he don't have anything to say and he want to stay away from her now.

"Go because even I am bound by a promise which my mother gave me. I will think of an alternative ", Murtasim said and left from there leaving her alone near the door of her house. Meerab started crying because she lost a gem today. Whereas Murtasim stopped his car on one corner and decided to make sure she reached home safely and went inside her house.
_________

This seperation is needed for Meerab to understand his importance ❤️. Vese bhi 8 episodes he rahe hai kitne episodes mai dur rahenge. I just hope that this episode should not come as a dream sequence .

I was trying to type from past few days but felt lost because these episodes are depressing and also the new promo of today's episode

I was trying to type from past few days but felt lost because these episodes are depressing and also the new promo of today's episode. I thought Mariyam will help but💔. Dress toh same hai vese promo mai I just hope to see then together. I need happy ending . And Meerab abhi pregnant hone ki wajah se faint na hui ho