1. Who are we?

"Yehi ki vo tumhe aapna shohar nahi manti", as these words left Haya's mouth, he felt betrayed. He felt his heart shattering into millions of pieces. He stumbled as he got the biggest shock in his life. Haya came to support him and hold him in her arms but Murtasim stopped her by showing his hand to her. He looked at her sharply indicating her to go. Haya acted as if she didn't understand his gesture and stepped forward but Murtasim shouted at her angrily

"Get out of my room before I lose my temper completely", he shouted angrily, his eyes spitting fire. His eyes turned dark red due to his anger and unshed tears. He is angry, hurt, and betrayed and feels many emotions inside his heart erupting. He felt that she betrayed him because he is injured just to save her from getting hit what she did do?

It was his right to get angry and leave her but he didn't because of his stupid heart. His heart fell in love with her but she doesn't respect him and not even his emotions. At least she should have visited him because of humanity but she didn't. He faced insult because of her and she didn't even apologise. He was angry from the time he realised that she doesn't trust him whereas he was trying his best to win his trust and do justice to Nyla. He knows Nyla is innocent but his mind is blank to think of right and wrong.

"I deserve this," Murtasim thought and fell on the sofa lost in Meerub thoughts. He wants to know if she is fine or not. She must be injured because he noticed blood when he was half unconscious. He saw her unconscious and tried to move his body but realised that he is very weak to open his eyes even. He should not have driven rashly.

"Murtasim", Haya said and came towards him to hold him and support him again but her voice looked irritated to him. He looked towards her angrily. Didn't he ask her to go? Why she comes behind him losing her self-respect? Why can't she understand that he is already married and can't cheat on his wife? Even if she leaves him.

"Just go", Murtasim said greeting his teeth in anger and glaring at her. He wants her out of his room otherwise he will pour his all anger on her. Haya nodded and went from there feeling insulted. From childhood, she is chasing him and trying to win his heart but she is unable to do that. She cursed Meerub and closed the door of his room as he asked her to.

When she left Murtasim closed his eyes tightly trying to fathom what happened yesterday. He was mad at her for not believing him and especially for his insult. He wanted to reach home as soon as possible because he feared. What if his anger overpowered his love and he commits a mistake? He can't even shout at her because he regrets instantly seeing her moistened eyes. She is his strength as well as his weakness.

His anger calmed a little but when Meerub held his hand tightly requested him to slow down the speed. When she pressed his palm he felt lost. He slowed down the speed and looked at her because her hold felt warm and his anger calmed a bit. When he heard her scream he noticed a truck coming towards them, especially at her side. To save her from getting hit by a truck from the side he turned gear immediately and boom. They met with an accident

"I don't consider you as my husband"

"She left you so stop chasing her",

Murtasim recalled Meerub's statement on the day of their reception and then compared her words with Haya's. He felt hurt by the fact that she still hates him. Here he was trying his best to win her heart but to his bad luck, nothing worked. In the car he was trying hard to control his anger, if not Meerub then he would have killed the girl or maybe he would have lashed his anger at her. He never thinks before showing anger and taking decisions but just for her, he was trying. Hell trying his best to prove to her that he can be the best life partner. What was the need for that contract when she knew he was equally forced into marriage with her?

He started falling from her when he saw her crying and felt her broken. When he got to know that Wakas is not her real father. He don't know why but his heart asked him to support her and shower care for her.

When Meerub was chasing him the day before yesterday, trying hard to manofy him, he felt so happy. He was on cloud 9 when Meerub asked him to have breakfast with her. He smiled inwardly as he felt her behaviour changing, he felt her coldness decreasing.

When he threw in her pool, he felt her tempting. She was looking irresistible when her dress was sticking onto her body and he was able to see her upper body. He smiled realising the fact that she is his. He loves fighting with her and teasing her because that's how their relationship started. He wants her to stay like this forever because this Meerub is independent, he hates Haya because she never takes a stand for herself.

When Meerub pulled him into the pool, he was very shocked to react. He flicked his hair and noticed the smirk on her lips. His hands itched to pull her into his arm and shut her by kissing her but he can't do that otherwise she will kill him. Moreover, he is angry. He glared at her and came out when she went away.

"Thank God she went away otherwise I was about to hold her waist", he thought and ignored her again. This time because he felt himself drowning in desire. And he can't even touch her because he doesn't know her feelings for him. He opened his eyes with a jolt when he recalled Haya's words again. He doesn't trust Haya, he wants to confirm it from Meerub.

"I want answers to my questions Meerub. I want to hear from your mouth that you don't consider me as your husband", he thought and got up to meet Meerub.
_________
Tell me how's it?

Next will be the last one❤️