🌻⁸⁰

"Do you think he'll like it?"

"Babe it's cake. Everyone likes cake"

Prince handed Skye the plate and Skye sat down, Sam on his lap. He takes a piece using the plastic fork and watched Sam take a bite.

Prince gasped as Sam took a chonk of the cake with his hand and ate it.

"Oh my God" he laughed. Skye sighed, wiping Sam's face.

"Eat slowly Sammy"

"I'll go get some drinks" Prince said before he walked off.

"I miss ziggy"

"Awee....you will meet him when we get home okay?"

"Okay"

Skye helped Sam finish up his dessert and Prince returned with some cocoa.

"I just saw the prime minister"

"Oh? Does she have a kid?"

Prince shrugged.

"I'll go have a chat with her"

═───────◇───────═

"Something that runs"

"Nose!"

Cameron smiled in victory as he earned another point. They were all currently playing a board game at the dining table.

"Something that tastes sour or bitter"

"Cum!"

Barbara choked on her tea while Cameron and Clive stared at Jonathan in shock. Clive chuckled.

"I suggest you add berries into your diet Cameron" he teased making his son gasp.

"Dad!"

"Enough! Jesus what's with you guys. I'm going upstairs to get ready. I suggest you all do" Barbara said as she went upstairs.

Jonathan sighed in defeat, he receives a tap on the knee from Cameron who smiled at him.

"I was honestly thinking the same" he whispered. Jonathan laughed softly.

"Gosh, you two don't even realise I'm still here. Go get ready for dinner" said Clive as he stood up to leave.

Now alone in the dining room. Jonathan wiggles his eyebrows at Cameron.

"How about a quickie?"

"I haven't freshened up yet...."

"Well....After dinner then"

Cameron nodded, blushing.

"Alright"

═───────◇───────═

"His stomach still needs some time to heal as the stitches haven't dissolved yet."

"I'm worried about him skipping meals....is there a way we can get him fed?"

"We can attach a tube through the nose to the stomach and feed him with it."

Benedict nodded, sighing. His phone then rings and he excuses himself outside of the room.

"Hello"

"Hello sir. This is Brian from the insurance Company"

"Oh yes. Any news?"

"Yes, after our investigation we concluded to help you out and rebuild your business"

Benedict nodded, feeling excited.