Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 38

Start from the beginning

I tilted my head to the side and raised my eyebrow at the pair before shaking my head and walking to the kitchen to rinse my hand off.

Even in the kitchen I could hear her cries of laughter and protest. She was a very ticklish girl. I slipped on my fishnet fingerless gloves after washing my hands, and walked back to the room to stop Neji.

As I was walking, I noticed the noise had stopped. Did he kill her? No… they probably just came to an agreement that she wouldn’t do that anymore, yeah!

With reassurance, I marched into the room. "Hey, Aya-Chan! Are you going to find me a neckla—" I stopped in the middle of my sentence, Neji and Ayame were making out on the floor. "… Maybe I’ll just go to Hinata for a necklace."

Shaking my head, I quickly tried to find my way to Hinata’s room. But I ran into her little sister’s room first. I apologized and shut the door, trying the one across from it. There sat Hinata, drooling over a picture of Naruto.

"Hinata." I called, causing her to jump in surprise and tried to hide the picture of Naruto.

"Naomi-San! W…what are you doing here?"

I smiled at her. "Hina-Chan, don’t hide the picture. And I’m here for a necklace."

"O-oh, alright… why can’t you get one from Aya-San?" She pondered, setting the picture on her bed now.

"Oh… reasons. Just don’t go in there." I warned her, glancing from side to side in a suspicion manner.

Hinata shrugged and went over to dresser was, which is where the necklaces were. "Here they are."

I walked over too and saw… something very surprising. Necklaces from that same store I got Sasuke’s necklace at. Gothic necklaces from there! "Hina-Chan, you wear gothic necklaces?"

She didn’t say anything but blushed and twiddled with her fingers. I sweatdropped. Is she more dark than I thought? Why did I never try to make friends with this girl?

She lifted four necklaces away and motioned me to follow to her bed, which is where she set them. "Pick any of these four."

I pouted somewhat, she had thousands of necklaces and she was only letting me choose between four?! "You get to keep it too." Oh, that makes much more sense.

I studied each one carefully. The first one was that had a skeleton hand and gripped black roses. That one was really cool.

The second one was two dragons that were shaped to make a heart and there was a heart inbetween them. That one was more Ryuu kind of.

The third was a necklace that looked like a vine with thorns that tangled with eachother until you got down to the red pedant. That one was… just made out of pure awesome.

The final one was a chain necklace that leads to silver heart that had a black bleeding hole in it. I don’t really know how to explain it, but it’s just… yeah, epic.

I picked up the third one. I just loved it. "Thank you Hina-Chan!"

"Anytime, Naomi-San. By the way, here’s the earrings and bracelet to match it." I raised my eyebrow as she handed me them. She has the complete set…

I put the earrings, necklace and bracelet on and skipped out of her room. I was now ready to get my iPod back! I went to the bathroom real quick to grab a random brush and brush out my hair. Which I kept down, because I like it that way!

As I was walked into the living room, a rug they had caught the heel on my shoe, making me fall on my butt. I blinked rapidly a few times, not really processing what happened.