32. An Unholy Resurrection

Start from the beginning

Y/n: I'm a horrible friend.

Akeno: no you're not!

Rias: why would you say something so horrible about yourself?!

Y/n: Asia was my friend I was her best and only friend and I couldn't help her or protect her she died because of me and because of me she didn't get to live her life!!!

Kira: it wasn't your fault don't ever think otherwise!

Koneko: please I don't like seeing you upset it wasn't your fault.

Y/n: but it was all my fault if I could have protected her she she wouldn't have died I have all this power and yet I'm too scared to use it all!!!

Rias suddenly got an idea that could kill two birds with one stone.

Rias: Y/n look at me

Y/n looked at Rias with puffy red eyes and cheeks stained with tears.

Rias: Y/n I can bring her back but only on one condition.

Y/n: anything just name it!

Rias: you have to make me an unbreakable promise that you will never look down on yourself like this ever again you will always hold your head up high and you will never ever talk bad about yourself like this ever again.

Y/n: I agree please help her!

Rias: consider it done.

Rias hold out a small Bishop evil piece from between her breasts she then started the ritual of bringing Asia back as her Bishop she chanted an incantation and soon enough the bishop piece disappeared inside of Asia her spirit came back from the shadow of death and within a couple of seconds he opened her eyes.

Asia: is this heaven?

Y/n L/n look so happy that he could have extinguished Suns with his Joy alone he then ran over to his resurrected friend and wrapped his arms around her in a big hug he then started crying tears of joy.

Y/n: Asia I'm so happy to have you back I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you please forgive me!

Asia immediately returned the hug she smiled and said.

Asia: don't worry there's nothing to forgive I'm back and I'm with you that's all that matters.

Rias: Asia welcome to your new life as my devil servant welcome to the occult research Club.

Asia: what is she talking about?

Y/n: well this is my friend her name is Rias she resurrected you but unfortunately to do that she had to reincarnate you as a devil and now you're in her Peerage please don't be upset.

Asia smiled at her friend and hugged him once again she then let go of him and gave him a reassuring smile.

Asia: you did what you thought was right and and I couldn't ask for any more from you.

Rias: don't think of yourself as my servant but part of my family my family are known to treat our servants more like family than slaves so now I like to welcome you to the occult research Club.

Y/n: I know you'll all be the best of friends!

Immediately everyone made their way back to the new age Academy but before they got there a thought crossed Koneko's mind.

Koneko: wait a minute if you're truly omnipotent and all powerful couldn't you just snap your fingers and bring Asia back from the dead?

Y/n L/n immediately froze and went rigid realizing that his white haired friend was absolutely correct.