Again

We walked in the calm evening, with the cool breeze and rustling on leaves. The sky looked like, it would rain anytime now. It was darker then usual.

"Y/n, can I ask you something?"

Jungkook suddenly spoke, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him.

"Yeah?"

He cleared his throat.

"You went on a date with Taehyung right?"

"Yeah...I mean it wasn't exactly a date, but kind of." My brows furrowed.

"W-Why?" I asked again, staring deeply into his eyes.

He sighed loudly, while looking at the floor. I gulped at his reaction. He started walking again, as I followed him.

"Actually, I saw him that day telling something to Kai..."

My eyes widened.

"Like what?"

He sighed again.

"Like he..."

Just then, I sensed something moving behind us.

"Wait!"

I spoke, as I kept a finger on his lips. He looked at me, shocked.

My eyes travelled everywhere on the street. It was so quiet, that only our pants could be heard.

"What happened y/n?" He whispered.

"Nothing. Let's go." I quickly turned around, as we locked our hands. We fastened our pace, while taking large steps.

Only 2 footsteps were being heard at the moment, mine and Jungkook's. But then, I heard one more...coming closer at a speed...

My sixth sense made me turn around in a milisecond. And as I did, I spotted a man with a total black attire running towards us at a lightning speed, holding a knife high in the air.

Before he could attack, I pushed Jungkook hardly on the road and dodged my head. The man stopped in his tracks, as he looked at both of us, with a furious gaze.

Jungkook groaned in pain, and watched the man with shocked eyes. Before I could process, another man came behind me, and grabbed my arms with a tight grip.

Jungkook quickly got up and dusted his clothes. He chuckled, as my eyes widened.

What is he doing?

"You guys don't know my skills! I'm a black belt in Taekwondo!"

He blurted out, while resting his arms on his hips, and puffing his chest out.

"Jungkook this is not the fucking time! HELP ME YOU IDIOT!"

I shouted as I struggled to escape from the man's grip.

Jungkook's gaze darkened as he glared the men. Within a second, he launched foward, kicking the man, as he fell on the floor hardly.

I was actually shook by his skills...

As the man tried to get up, he stomped on his stomach, making him groan in pain. I took this opportunity, to free myself from the other man's grip.

I punched him hard on the face, as he kicked me on my leg.

"Ouch!"

I groaned, as Jungkook noticed it. He furiously marched towards the man, and threw him multiple punches on his face.