~Chapter Twenty-Three~

Third person pov:

Doug was Devante were driving back to Kay's house. Doug was sweating uncontrollably and was so nervous.

"Doug calm down I promise he's not gonna be upset." Devante said.

"We don't know that!" Doug said wiping the sweat off his forehead and turning the ac on.

"Your being ridiculous omg." Devante said.

Time skip
_________

Kay's house

Doug opened the door with the key he had to Kay's house and there he was, sitting on the couch.

"Doug you got me fucked up, why would you hang up in ma face like that? And why is this nigga here?" Kay asked making Devante rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry Kaykay, but I got something to tell you." Doug said, his heart was beating fast.

"What is it?" Kay asked.

Doug took a deep breath.

"Ok i-i I'm pr-" Doug was cut off by Kevin's phone ringing.

"I'm sorry gimme a second Doug." Kevin said walking away and going to another room.

"Saved by the bell I geuss." Doug said as he sighed in relief.

"YALL WE GOTTA GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" Kay yelled.

"Why what happened?" Doug asked.

"JAY WOKE UP!" Kay yelled.

Devante's heart dropped to his ass.

"WE GOTTA GO NOW!" Kay said as he grabbed his keys and left. Doug and Devante following behind him.

Time skip
_________

Hospital

"They you are, he's in room 231" the nurse said.

"Thank you." Kevin said.

The three walked In the hospital room and saw Justin sitting up.

His head was bandaged and so was his chest.

He looked like he was in shock still.

He wasn't his normal self.

"JUSTIN WHO DID THIS TO YOU!?" Kevin asked.

Justin was silent for a bit, he took a glance at Devante who had a Evil look of his face.

A look that said "if you say anything, I'll kill you." And that scared Justin alot.

"I-i don't remember." Justin lied.

"WHATCHU MEAN YOU DONT REMEMBER? MAKE YOURSELF REMEBER!" Kevin yelled.

"Kay calm down, he just woke up he's probably still in shock." Doug said.

"Nah fuck that, I wanna know who did this to him cause the feds is no use." Kay said.

"I just don't remember." Justin said.

Kevin sighed.

"At least your ok. But I'm gone find out who did this shit to you." Kay said.

"Do you want anything Justin?" Doug asked.

"Some food would be nice." Justin said.

"Ok we'll go get you some." Kay said leaving, Doug following behind him.

"NO DO- damn." Justin said, not wanting to be alone with Devante.

Justin gulped as Devante walked closer to him. The same Evil look on his face.

"You did good not telling them what happens, proud of you." Devante said.

"Devante ion understand, why would you do something like this to me? Haven't you hurt me enough? And, is Shakeem ok?" Justin asked.

"Oh no he's gone." Devante said.

Justin was a little sad about Shakeems death, but it didn't affect him much since he barely knew him.

"And you deserved all of it cause who tf told you to get with my bestfriend Justin?" Devante said.

"Me and him weren't even together we were just friends." Justin said.

"Do you think I'm stupid Justin? I know y'all had something going on. Probably been doing this for awhile now, I'm pissed at myself that I didn't kill you. But I messed you up pretty bad. Devante said smiling.

"Your insane." Justin said.

"No. I'm. Not. I'm perfectly sane." Devante said.

"I wish I never met you! You fucking ruined my life I hate yo dumbass!" Justin yelled with tears coming down his eyes.

"Awww I love you too Jay." Devante said.

"Uh what's going on? I heard yelling." Doug said walking back into the room.

He saw Justin and he looked sad, but mostly afraid.

"Jay, are you ok?" Doug asked.

"I'm fine Doug." Justin said.

Doug stared at the both of them and automatically knew something wasn't right.

One thing about Doug, he's never been dumb. He knew when something was fishy and he knew there was something that Devante And Jay weren't telling him and Kay.

Anyways, what do y'all think bout this? In my opinion Devante is crazy asf.

Hope y'all enjoyed ❤️