~Chapter Nine~

Third person pov:

Justin was currently laid in bed with Devante. They were both asleep untill justines phone went off. It was Kay.

Uh oh. Justin said as he looked at the contact name. H-hey Justin said lowly.

DONT  HEY ME, YOU WITH DEVANTE ARENT YOU? Kay yelled through the phone.

UHM.........no? Justin said. BRING YO LYING ASS HERE RIGHT TF NOW. Kay said before hanging up.

Shit. Justin said to himself. Who was that baby? Devante said waking up. It's nobody but uh, I gotta go. Justin said getting up and leaving.

KayKay calm down. Doug said. AIN'T NO FUCKING CALM DOWN DOUG. IM SICK OF JAY GOING BACK TO HIM. IM FINNA KILL HIM AS SOON AS HE WALK THROUGH THIS DOOR. Kevin said.

Kay at some point you have to let it go. He needs to learn the hard way. Doug said.

I can't Doug, I can't just sit a let my little brother get hurt and not doing anything about it. Kevin said.

Kevin you tried to tell him devante is no good, so how else is he gonna learn if he doesn't find out the hard way? Doug asked.

That's the point Doug! He does know devante isn't good, but he obviously doesn't care. He keeps going back cause he's delusional. Devante made him delusional! Kevin said.

The door opened revealing Justin, as soon as it did, Kevin jumped at him causing him to fall back.

NIGGA TF OFF ME. Justin yelled trying to push him. NAH NIGGA. Kevin yelled choking him.

ENOUGH KEVIN YOU GONE KILL HIM. Doug said pulling Kevin off Justin.

So you gone steal my car, to see that nigga? Justin I dont know how delusional and crazy you have to be to keep going back to him. Kevin said.

He loves me Kay, and you don't have a say in who I date and who I don't. You. Don't. Control. Me. Justin said.

If he really loves you, do you really thing he would've cheated on you with 7 different girls. Kevin said.

it was a mistake they didn't mean anything! Jay yelled.

7 TIMES?? THATS NOT A MISTAKE ITS A HABIT. Kevin yelled.

Kay, just let them be. Doug said putting his hand on Kevin's shoulders.

Kevin just walked away, he didn't wanna face Justin right now. He was so irritated with him. But mostly he was sad.

Seeing his brother being so delusional over a boy who couldn't care less about him hurt him alot. He wished Justin would open his eyes and realize all he's trying to do is protect him from Devante, but we all know that's NEVER happening.

Hope y'all enjoyed❤️