~Chapter Eighteen~

Third Person Pov:

"AYO D WHATCHU DO-"

*GUNSHOT*

Devante shot both Justin And Shakeeem.

Devante sat and watched as Keem tried to crawl out of the bedroom before shooting him again.

He stopped moving.

He turned around to look at Justin, he was still breathing but he could barely keep his eyes open.

Devante started punching him in his face, busting his lip open.

Justin was defenseless, he had a bullet in his chest causing him to bleed out. Making him even weaker.

He had no choice but to take the beating.

And after what felt like an eternity Devante stopped when he heard the sound of a police siren, he grabbed his gun and escaped through the window.

Before Justin passed out, all he saw was Shakeems lifeless body, and police running towards through the door.

Skipping To Kay And Doug
_________________________

Kevin was asleep with Doug in his bed, they were cuddling. Kay's arms were wrapped around his waist while Doug's arms were wrapped around his neck. They had gone a total of 15 rounds earlier that night and were completely exhausted.

But Kay soon woke up to his phone ringing.

"Hello." Kevin spoke lowly.

"Hello, I'm calling from Bronxdale hospital, I'm letting you know that your brother, Justin Perez has been shot and badly beaten.

Kevin's heart dropped to his ass, the last thing he needed was his brother being in the hospital.

"WTF? WHO SHOT HIM!?" Kevin yelled/asked.

"Right now we have know idea, whoever did it killed who we're assuming was his friend as well." The doctor said.

Kevin just hung up and immediately got dressed.

"Where you going? I wanted to go for round 16 in the morning." Doug said.

Kevin ignored Doug, he grabbed his keys and ran out the door.

He ran all the red lights, didn't stop at stop signs, and almost crash 8 times.

Time Skip
_________

Hospital waiting room.

Kevin's leg was bouncing up and down and he was biting at his nails, trying his best not to cry.

His phone was blowing up from calls and messages from Doug but he just ignored it, all that was on his mind at the moment was His brother, wondering if he was ok or not.

"Mr Perez?" The doctor said coming out of the room.

"I-is he ok?" Kevin said stuttering.

"Unfortunately he's in a coma and we have no idea when or if he's even gonna wake up." The doctor said.

Tears fell from Kevin's cheek, he couldnt believe what he was hearing.

"I'm very sorry Mr Perez, you can see him if you'd like." The doctor said, and Kevin followed him into the room.

He began crying even harder when he saw Justin laying in the hospital bed, he'd rather it be him laying there instead of Jay.

He sat down next to him holding his hand.

He looked at his phone and decided to call Doug back to tell him what was going on.

"KEVIN! Where you at? And why you ain't answer yo phone?" Doug asked.

"I-im sorry Doug I'm in the hospital right now" Kevin said sniffing, trying to stop himself for crying more.

"The hospital? Why what happened!?" Doug asked beginning to worry for his friend.

"Its Justin, he got shot and now he In a fucking coma." Kevin said.

"Tf!? By who!?" Doug asked.

"Ion know, all I know is he in coma." Kevin said.

"I'm omw." Doug said hanging up.

The more Kevin stared at Justin, the more angrier he got. Why did he even leave the house anyways? And why didn't he call and ask first?

"Now who tf told you you could get shot? Yo ass wasn't supposed to be at home any damn way." Kevin said.

"I swear when you ass wake up I'm beating the shit out yo dumbass." He added.

Damn R.I.P Keem🕊️🙏

What do y'all think gone happen next?
Will Justin wake up? Or will he stay in a coma forever?

Hope y'all enjoyed❤️