~Chapter Seven~

Third person pov:
Shakeem was playing the game while Devante was in his thoughts. All that was on his mind was Justin. Is he ok? Will he forgive me? Will he take me back? So many thoughts ran through Devante's head.

YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGA. THATS WHY I FUCKED YA SISTER! Shakeem yelled at his mic.

Shakeem if you don't stfu! Devante yelled throwing a pillow at his head. Bro you throw another pillow at me and that's yo ass. Shakeem said sending a glare at Devante.

Oh wow I'm so scared. We both know you ain't gone do shit so shut up. Devante said.
Yea bro alright, keep playing and watch what happen. Shakeem said.

*Meanwhile with Justin*

Justin was laying in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He missed Devante so bad. He was so tempted to try and sneak back his phone from Kevin so he could call him.

I mean it's worth a try. Justin said to himself before getting up and sneaking downstairs.

He slowly made his way downstairs. Trying not to make any noise so Kevin wouldn't notice him.

When he made his way downstairs he saw his phone laying on the table with Kevin facing the other way.

Perfect. Justin said walking towards his phone.

Leave that damn phone alone Justin. Kevin said turning around.

BRO HOW DID YOU KNOW? Justin asked. I know everything. You don't need to be calling Devante. Kevin said.

Kay, it's my life why do you care so much about who I date? Justin asked. I don't care about you dating, but when they start hurting you that's when I have a problem. Kevin explained.

Now you gone leave the phone on that table, or imma boom you. Kevin said.

Justin left without saying anything. He just rolled his eyes and walked away. You roll to eyes again and imma take them out. Kevin said.

Justin went back to his room, slamming the door behind him. Kevin doesn't understand. It's hard letting someone who you've known almost your whole life go. He's showed Justin things he'd never seen before. And flr that he truly loved Devante. And yes it did hurt him the first few times when Devante cheated. But by now he's numb to it. He couldnt hurt Justin more then he already has. They're relationship was the definition of complicated.

*With Kay*

Doug opened the door with his key and ran to Kevin. Wassup baby boy. Kevin said  as he wrapped his arms around Doug. Hi KayKay. Doug said smiling. You alright? You looked pissed off and sad at the same time. Doug said. It's Justin again. He keep obsessing over Devante I'm sick of it. Kevin said. Devante been doing the same thing. I honestly don't get them bro. Doug said.
Exactly, how could you possibly love someone who's hurt you that much? Kevin said.

I don't know, I just hope they get over each other soon. Doug said leaning his head on Kevin's shoulder.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter❤️