~Chapter Four~

Third person pov:
Justin was laying on Devante's chest, watching the new season of Ginny and Georgia. Who uses a toothbrush as a vibrator? Trifling asf. Justin says making Devante laugh. Fr. Devante said.

*Buzz Buzz*

Devante's phone kept going off.

Who keep texting yo phone? Justin asked.
It's nobody bae just continue watching the show. Devante said before putting his phone on silent.

That made Justin nervous, what if he's cheating on me again? Justin thought to himself.

Bae can you get some more snacks? I ate everything else. Justin said. Fatass. Devante said laughing and getting up.

Justin took this as a chance to go through Devante's phone.

Sarah ❤️

Come thruuuuu tonight I wanna
See you baeeee😩

Justin's heart dropped. He couldn't believe Devante was cheating on him again. After he promised he wouldn't.

Bae I got your sna- *SLAP*

BAE WTF? Devante yelled.

DONT FUCKING BAE ME WHO TF IS THIS BITCH? Justin said while holding up the phone.

AND HE NAME SARAH SO YOU FUCKING WITH WHITE BITCHES NOW? Justin yelled.
(No offense to my white people)

First of all she's mixed. Devante said, and Justin slapped him again.

WTF YOU KEEP SLAPPING ME FOR? devante yelled.

Tf is going on in here? Doug asked walking into the room.

YO FUCKING HOE ASS BROTHER IS CHEATING ON ME AGAIN. Justin said.

Bro I'm not cheating on you I can explain. Devante said.

NO STFU ITS ALWAYS THE SAME EXCUSE. "bae I love you" "it didn't mean anything" "you know I would never hurt you I love you too much" AND THEN YOU GL BEHIND MY BACK AND YOU DO SOME SHIT LIKE THIS. Justin yelled with tears forming in his eyes.

You know what, I'm just gonna leave before I end up doing something I'll regret. Justin said walking out of the front door.

I don't understand why you keep playing with that boy heart. you cheated on him 7 TIMES now Devante, SEVEN! Doug said.

I- Devante was cut off. It's either you love him or you don't pick one and stop playing with his Emotions, Justin is a good kid he don't deserve that. Doug said.

Whatever bro. Devante said.

Third person pov:
Kevin was playing GTA with Camrin and setty till the door busted open revealing Justin, he was crying.

Woah what's wrong with you? He asked.

It's nothing. Justin said while wiping his eyes and going up to his bedroom.

Kevin wasn't just gonna sit there and let brother be sad, so he went up to his room to comfort him.

Bro Jay just tell me whats wrong so I can help you, I don't like seeing you hurt. Kevin said.

Devante cheated on me. Justin said.

Bro again!? Kevin asked.

I don't understand, why am I not enough for him? Justin said tearing up again.

Bro wth did I tell you? You should've broken up with him the first time but you decided to stay, now look. Kevin said before getting up.

Where are you going? Justin asked.

I'm finna go kill Devante. Kevin said.

WHAT? Justin yelled.

You heard me, he had way to many chances to treat you right and he fucked it up so now he finna die. Kevin said grabbing his gun and loading it.

Kevins there's no need for that at all. Just said.

Whatchu mean? Do you understand this man has cheated 7 times in the span of 2 months? And you still kept going back to him which I don't understand. Kevin said.

It don't matter just don't hurt him. Justin said. Alright fine but get up cause we're still gonna go talk to him. Kevin said. No we're not? Ion wanna see him right now. Justin said. Too fucking bad cause your going to now get up before I slap you. Kevin said. Bro fine. Justin said.

(Fast forward they get to the house)

Wassup dougie. Kay said dapping him up. Wassup Kay Kay. I'm assuming Y'all here for Devante? Doug said. Yea where the nigga at? Kevin asked.

DEVANTE JAY IS HERE! Doug yelled.

Wassup. Devante said.

Don't wassup me Boi the hell is wrong with you? Kevin said.

Calm down Kay. Doug said.

Nah fuck that, he broke my lil bro heart now I'm gonna break his neck. Kevin said.

You ain't gone break shit! Devante said

Worda my mother I am. Kevin said before pulling his gun out.

BRO KEVIN CHILL. Doug said before jumping Infront of Devante.

You lucky Doug here or yo ass would've been grass. Kevin said Devante rolled his eyes.

Y'all go talk in the other room, I'll stay here with Kay. Doug said. Alright. Justin said.

(In the other room)

Devante why? Why do you still continue to hurt me like this? You said you loved me and nobody else was above me yet you still cheat on me. Why must you make it so complicated? Justin asked trying not to cry.

If I'm being honest, I don't know my damn self. it's like I love you but I don't at the same time. Devante said.

Which one is it Devante? I'm sick of you playing with my feelings, this shit ain't right I don't deserve this. Justin said.

I know and I'm sorry, I'm trying to work on myself bae, understand that.

Untill you get yourself together I don't think we should be together Devante. Justin said.

ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME? Devante yelled.

Just untill you get yourself together, I'm not gonna keep going through this with you Devante this shit is draining me. Justin said.

Alr bro if you wanna break up then we can. Devante said.

D don't take it the wrong way I'll always love y- Justin said.

Just get out bro fr. Devante said, avoiding making eye contact with him.

Justin stayed silent, he got up and left out of the room.

He walked back into the living room and saw Doug sitting on Kevin's lap.

Doug noticed him standing there and quickly got up.

Nahh what was y'all doing in here? Justin said.

Mind ya business. But how did that in there go? Kevin asked.

I don't wanna talk about it let's just go home. Justin said.

alr. Bye Doug. Kevin said licking his lips. B- Bye Kay Kay. Doug said.

With y'all gay asses. Justin said rolling his eyes.

Shut up. Kevin said mugging him.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter ❤️