~Chapter Three~

Third person pov:
Justin And Devante had been on the phone for hours, Justin's stomach would immediately be filled with butterflies as soon as he heard Devante's voice.

JUSTIN YOU BEEN IN YOUR ROOM FOR HOURS GET DOWN HERE AND WASH THESE DISHES. Justin's mom yelled. OK MAMI IM COMIN. Justin said.

Devante I gotta go. Justin said with a frown.
Alright baby call me after. Devante said.
Alr bye. Justin said before hanging up.

You was on the phone with Devante huh?
Kevin asked. Yea what about it? Justin said.
You need to breakup with him, he don't treat you right. He cheated on you, AGAIN.
Kevin said with his arms crossed. He said the kiss didn't mean anything it's fine. Justin said. That's what he always says, then he cheats on you again. Kevin said. Devante loves me alright so I'm not breaking up with him over that. Justin said. Kevin didn't say anything, he just rolled his eyes and walked away.

Delusion at its finest. Kevin mumbled to himself.

(Kevin's pov)
I hate Devante with everything in me, the amount of times he's hurt my brother is ridiculous. But all it takes is that one excuse and Justin forgets all about it. I wish he would open his eyes and realize devante don't love him.

Third person pov:
Kevin took out his phone and called the only person he wanted to talk to right now, Doug.

Wassup My heart. Doug said smiling into the Camera, making Kevin Smile as well. Hey Doug I miss youuuuuuu. Kevin whined. I miss you too you need to come over. Doug said. I can't do that. Kevin said. Why not? Doug asked. Cause if I see Devante over that I'm slapping the shit out of him. Kevin said. What happened now. Doug asked. He cheated on Justin again. Kevin said. Bro this is the 6th time. Doug said. I know but Justin keep taking him back. Kevin said.

Rs I feel bad for Justin. I don't understand why my brother is like this bro. Doug said.
It's fine, one of these days imma handle him. Kevin said with a serious expression.

Y'all imma make chapters longer I promiseeeeeeeeeee but I hope y'all enjoyed❤️