~Chapter Five~

Third person pov:
The car ride home with Kevin And Justin was quiet, the only thing that was on Justin's mind was Devante, and the only thing that was on Kevin's mind was what's right for his little brother. He loved Justin to death and he hated how much Devante has hurt him. And he hated the fact that no matter what Justin would always go back to him.

They both made it home, and Justin got out of the car without saying a word. He just went to his room.

When he made it to his room he immediately burried his face in his pillow and started crying uncontrollably. He hated how Devante kept cheating on him, but he hated himself more for staying.

Justin don't cry, it's gonna be ok. Kevin said as he walked towards Justin.

I think you should just leave him for good and never go back. Kevin said.

Kevins it's not that easy! Ive known him for years and he showed me things id never seen before, I love him too much to just leave and never go back. Justin said.

Kevin just stayed silent and let Justin lean on his shoulder and cry. He absolutely hated seeing his brother like this.

Eventually, Justin fell asleep after crying for a bit and Kevin left his room.

*Ring Ring*

Kevins phone went off, it was Doug.
Wassup Dougz. Kevin said with a smile on his face, Doug always made Kevin's days better, even by doing just the slightest thing.

Wassup KayKay. I was gonna check on Justin but he didn't answer the phone, he alright?
Doug asked.

He was crying for a bit but after awhile he fell asleep. Kevin said.

I'm sorry again, I don't know why Devante keep doing this shit bro. And now its affecting me cause I don't know who's side to be on. I feel bad for Justin but at the same time Devante's my brother. Doug said.

It doesn't matter if he's your brother Doug. He's in the wrong and you know it don't be afraid to hold it against him. But anyways come over cause I wanna see you again Kevin said.

You just left my house and hour ago. Doug laughed.

Ok what that mean? Just come over. Kevin said before hanging up.

*Meanwhile with Justin*

Justin woke up after having a dream about Devante, everything he did he's constantly reminded of him and he hated it. So he went on Instagram to take his mind off things

 So he went on Instagram to take his mind off things

Dudeylo   I'm done.

Liked by nottiosama, xoxojaileen, 5780 more.

Bitchbendova
NO YOU AND JAY BROKE UP?

ihave100stds
WAIT DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE A CHANCE????

jayrackss
Don't tell me you and jay are done.

Bentoverstankinpussy
noooo you and jay were so cutee😭

View 800 more comments.

Jay was pissed off. After everything Devante out him through he's gonna go one social media and act like he's the one who's hurting. So Justin called Devante.

Hello? Devante answered.

Wtf was that you postes on Instagram? Talking bout some "I'm done with relationships" wtf? Justin said.

I meant what I said I'm done they ain't worth shit. Devante said.

NIGGA YOU AINT WORTH SHIT YOU CHEATED ON ME 7 TIMES AND NOW YOU ACTIN LIKE YOU THE ONES WHOS HURT. Justin said.

AND WHY TF WOULD YOU TAKE TO SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE FIRST PLACE? Justin added.

First of all, watch your tone when you talking to me, and second don't bring old shit up. Devante said.

HOWS IT OLD IF IT WAS TODAY? Justin said.

Uhhh. Devante said before he hung up.

I'm sick of his shit bro. Justin said.

*Fast forward Doug gets there*

Wassup Baby boy. Kevin said licking his lips making Doug blush HARD. H-hey. Doug said.

Kevin chuckled seeing him all flustered.

Kevin continued to stare at Doug Admiring all of his facial features.

You called me over here just to stare at me the whole time? Doug giggled.

I sure did, I missed looking at your face. Kevin said putting his hand on Doug's thigh.

All y'all need to know it's that one thing led to another and they enjoyed themselves😏

And I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter♥️