68 - Juvenile Prison. [Part II]

3rd POV

'Y-yellow-??'

From the corner of his eye, Jiho notice a cellmate without his shirt, crawling towards us, timidly, almost dragging his body across the floor.

The big guy in front of Jiho sneers, disgustingly, pulling the second layer of clothes from over his head, and threw it on the ground, with no importance to his fellow inmate and his clothing.

"Yo. Lumpy. There's shit on your clothes." Daryl scoffs, tauntingly.

"Argh! That bastard...!!" The other inmate mutters, picking up his clothing slowly with disgust.

Jiho feels his breath caught up in his throat, as if he'd choke. 'THAT WASN'T HIS-?!'

A dark shadow fizzes in front of his eyes. Jiho was turned around and slammed against the wall, his eyes going fuzzy as his cheek aches with hurt. Daryl taps Jiho's cheek roughly with his palm.

"Hey... Attempted murder, huh?" His deep tone menaces. He grips Jiho's hair. "You wanna know what I'm in for?"

Jiho feels his eyes widen in fear, as his mouth is forced open towards the wall. 'No... No !!'

.

.

.

Night had fallen and it was time for lights out. With his five other cellmates, Jiho huddled on the ground on a thin mat. Curled up in his clothing, that hardly protected him from the cold. What's worse was that he was placed by the toilet.

Jiho shivered. 'F-fuck! Its so cold-!! The spot next to the toilet... Is so windy...'

In the silence of the room, Jiho could hear the sudden pattering of bare feet running across the cell floor.

"Move, you damn retard!!" His cellmate cursed, as he ran across the room to the toilet, holding his bottom and gripping his clothes.

"ACK-!" Jiho choked as the inmate kicked his head as he ran past. The moment the inmate crouched down-

Jiho plugged his nose tightly with his two fingers. Gritting his teeth as he fought back the need to throw up.

'What is he- a pigeon??' Jiho gagged. 'This spot is both freezing cold... And stinks so bad! Cold... Smelly and noisy?! Is this how im supposed to live for the next 2 years?!?'

.

.

Jiho...!! Jiho...! Its time for school!!

Jiho blinked, a bright light filling his tired eyes. He groaned uncomfortably. "Mom... Just five more minutes..."

STOMP

"HRK-" Jiho felt his entire face flattened by an overwhelming pressure laying itself on his head.

"THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME?! GET UP! I AIN'T YOUR DAMN MOM!" A fellow inmate jerked Jiho awake, with nasty insults following.

A few days passed...

"GET YOUR UGLY ASS UP!!"

And another hellish day began.

The time for completing chores began. While two guys used rollies to clean the ground, Jiho was stuck folding all the blankets. And Daryl fell asleep.

"Beep beep-!" One of the guys mopping said, dragging his rolly across Jiho's feet. "You're in the way. Can't you see my left indicator on??" The bald guy sneered, blinking his left eye, weirdly.