39 - Trainees pt 2. Red Sign.

.

.

.

"Okay..." The CEO starts. "Begin." 

Daniel gives the Acting Manager the scrip back, and kneels down on the ground. He places his hands down on the ground in front of him, and hangs his head, as if bowing to someone. 

"I'm sorry....Pika Pika..." 

Y/n raises an eyebrow as she hears most of the Class A members snicker. But Y/n didn't laugh. She just paid close attention as Daniel continued to act out what was on the script. 

"What the-? That's so cheezy. I did that too...." One of the guys from Class a mutters. His friend's eyes widened. "W-wat...but look at that he's....! He's bending his head down...!"

Daniel's head moved up and down, and t was as if everyone could imagine what was happening. Someone....was stepping on his head. 

"Now i see! He's-He's being stepped on!" One student yells out. Daniel shivers. 

"I can...almost see the other person! That bastard is stepping on his head..." The other members watch in awe. 

Daniel's hands and arms being to tremble. He was holding his hands up by only his fingertips. Y/n's lips parted, she was completely speechless. 

"I-I KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING!! THE FLOOR MUST BE DIRTY! HE-HE'S IN A BATHROOM!" The Marketing Head yells out, excitedly.

"That detail....! That subtext...!! Mr. Jang!! Get this guy to act!! He's a genius!!" The evaluators yell out. DG and Y/n exchange looks. 

"Let's debut him now and get him to act right away." 

"Agreed! At the back of a group he won't need to dance." 

"Anyways, the money is in acting."

The evaluators and managers began to talk amongst themselves, already making big plans for Daniel. Aru's ears burn, eavesdropping on the leader's conversations. 

 "He's picking up dancing so fast."

"Didn't Oliver and Lasol teach him?"

"...They're incredible."

Aru hides her sneer. "So...i guess...Oliver and Lasol should stay as teachers in Class C." Aru says. "Don't you think?"

"Hm? Oh...i guess so..." Mr. Jang, the Acting Manager agrees. Y/n's jaw tightens. She holds back any snarky comment she had against Aru, because she remembered what her father had told her. To know when to speak. And know when to act. 

Oliver and Lasol stare at the ground, not saying anything in respect. 

DG, though, had stopped listening to whatever they had been discussing. He had been staring at Daniel the entire time. Thinking. 

.

.

.

After evaluations, it became dark quick. Y/n went straight to her office right after being dismissed. She didn't talk to anyone, not DG, not Lasol nor Oliver, not even Daniel or Duke. She just kept silent, and walked back to her office. 

Her head was full of thoughts. She just put so many pieces together, figures out so many things the past 2 hours, that she couldn't even think straight. Her head began to hurt. And her eye stung. 

She sighed, as she closed the door to her office and slump down in her chair. She heaved another big sigh, before looking over to the papers she had to sign and look over.