12 - Midterms and the... reveal?

.
.
.

3rd POV Omniscient

Woojin steps back in fear looking at his surroundings. He takes a deep breath and begins to charge at the group, taking long strides. 

'I don't stand a chance at winning! Gotta get out! The boxer and the tattooed guy are way to strong...!' He takes a quick glance at [Y/n] and Daniel. 

'The escape hatch is... You two! The coward and the girl! I'll get through them in an instant! There are only girls behind them...!'

Woojin turns his head to his sides, seeing Vasco and his gang, as well as Zack, completely relaxed. 'Bu-but...why...? Why do they all look relaxed??' Woojin throws a clean punch towards Daniel's face, but Daniel dodges easily without a hitch. 

'He... he evaded it??!' 

Woojin tries to continue to attack but Daniel quickly gives a counter. He throws a strong, cold jab to Woojin's face and Woojin is barely able to dodge it. Woojin gasps and in the pause that he takes, Daniel takes that as an advantage and does his footing right.

One step in... one foot forward... and jab!

Daniel lands a powerful jab to Woojin's gut, that he doesn't even get a chance to gasp at the impact. Daniel continues. All hell breaks loose when Daniel lands a straight, and is able to knock various teeth out of Woojin's bloody mouth. Gasps travel around the crowd of gangs, that were supposedly backup. 

Woojin's gang take long steps back to avoid more conflict. Woojin struggles to get back up but falls various times before shooing some people off that were trying to help him. 

"Get off! I...I can..." 

"No. You can't." [Y/n] cuts him off. Woojin glares at the dark haired girl. With the little strength he has left, Woojin steps forward and tries to throw a punch at her to her side, but he doesn't succeed.

[Y/n] dodges the slow punch, grabs his shoulder and hits his temple with a hard hit with her elbow. Woojin falls back into the wall, and [Y/n] brings him back by getting a hold of his head with her palms and bringing his face down to her knee. The force of the hit shoots Woojin back, making a dent in the alley wall. He whimpers in pain as his girlfriend grabs his shaking hand. His girlfriend begins to cry loudly and she closes her eyes begging Woojin to wake up.

"Dude... don't be a dumbass and take care of your girl... She loves you more than anything. I can tell. So listen to this coming from a girl... It hurts to see the one you love get hurt, but it hurts more to see the one you love hurt others..." [Y/n] walks away with her skirt swaying back and forth in the cool wind.

The guys smirk and follow after [Y/n] who heads back to school. 

.

.

.

So the Craigslist incident came to an end like that...

But...

Sitting in a black car, not too far from the incident in the alley, was Gun who had observed every single piece of the event. 

'Yui texted me to come but...seems like they solved things on their own...'

Gun remembers ever move the guys made. Including [Y/n]'s moves... 

'Burn Knuckles? I didn't know there were those tiger cubs... But more surprisingly... HIM...

Gun thinks back to Daniel and glares ahead into nothing. 'He's developed. Now i have even more reason to keep an eye one him.'

At the corner of Gun's eye, he notices Woojin, one of his goons, and his girlfriend, who was helping him stand.