17 - The Retreat pt 4. [FINAL]

.
.
.

[Y/n]'s POV

The anger in Zack's eyes was clear as day. Heemin frowned as Zack just stood there. Pain coursing throughout my entire body, and when i accidentally let of a cry, due to that constant pain, Zack seemed to come back to reality and realize that this wasn't fake. It was 100% real. Even though i would give anything for it not to be. 

Zack charged at Heemin with rage in his eyes, ready to knock him down with one punch. But it was going to be way more difficult than Zack would've thought. 

"What's this? Hey, are you alone??" Heemin got up and into fighting position. As he sprung up, his posture remained in tact. Zack threw a punch and he could've already seen from his posture that he was a fighter. If only....

"A boxer?" Heemin scoffed as he gave a low kick to Zack's shin.

If only Zack wasn't so enraged....!!

"Are you here by chance? You scared me..." Heemin laughed. 

As boxers load their weight on their front foot, a low kick does a lot of damage. And Zack could also see tenacious, clammy fists coming to him !! 

But they were a trick!! 

"Zack, no!!!" I scream as I see Heemin grab Zack's neck and start to attack him with knee blows. He's trapped ! Zack covers his face with his guard up as Heemin doesnt back down. 

'Wait? Muay Thai?? He has to escape !! He has no space to fight from that position. He'll need to use....dirty boxing !'

As if on cue, Zack begins to fight dirty and drops his guard, attacking with punches to the neck and cheek. 

But before he can even land a second hit, Heemin tilts their bodies to one side, laughing. 

"Nope." He says. 

But Zack stomps his foot on the ground, stopping the tilt from going any further. Heemin was prepared for that too, so his grip around Zack's neck tightens and as he mocks Zack. 

"I said no." He continues to prevent the attacks. 

What skill is that?? There's no way through... He has to release Heemin's grip...! 

"Hey, aren't you... only guarding your face?" Heemin brings his knee up as high as he can to hit Zack's ribcage... and it works... I hear a loud crack then another one following. Two ribs broken... 

"AHHH!!" Zack growls in pain. Heemin just laughs, enjoying his cries of pain, as if he's already going to win. 

"ZACK!!!"

"Broken ribs? Haha. Here i come again."

"To your face" Heemin chuckles lowly, leaving Zack with a bloody face. 

"Now that your arms are broken... let's break something else!!" He continues to snicker at Zack's pain and he doesn't let down.

"Noo!! Zack!!" I scream as he recieves constant attacks to his face and torso.

'My legs have given out! I can't do anything, I can't get up...! But i have to!! I can't let Zack keep getting hurt!!'

"Zack!!" I try yelling out, in case anyone can here me outside. 

"Both your arms and ribs broken... yet your still standing." Heemin huffs in delight. "Now what can you do?"

I weep as I see Zack's blood streaked arms, hanging limply in front of him. Heemin looks down at him. "You're so stubborn. But lets end this."