26 - Family.

.
.
.
"Y/n Choi?" 

Y/n rolled her eyes internally hearing the men say her name.

"Wow your as beautiful as the sad you were."

Goo, who stood behind Y/n's seat, guarding her, glared through his dark glasses.

"First i got to meet the beautiful Crystal Choi, now i get to meet her gorgeous sister, Y/n Choi." 

Y/n suppressed a sigh. The man extended his arm, holding a business card.

"My name is Kitae Hong. Nice to finally meet you." He said the bored girl. She didn't even need to spare him a glance to know. 

"Yeah. I know."

Kitae stuttered. "Oh really?"

"Yes. You're Jay's brother.

"Y-you know my brother?" 

Then it hit him. 

"Oh. Right." Kitae sneered. "We can have a business relationship like planned." 

Y/n raised an eyebrow. "Oh~?" She smirked. "No other type of relationship then~?" She asked innocently. She looked up at Kite, who wore a dark blush over his pale face. Goo flinched.

"N-no. I mean-" 

"Okay then. Talk it up with my father and my sister. We'll arrange another meeting soon. Hope to see you there." Y/n nodded, curtly, messing with him before stepping out the door, watching Goo take a breath of relief. 

Once they were outside and got into the car to drive Y/n back to her dad's home, Y/n spoke up.

"What is it?" Y/n smiled, knowingly. Goo sighed. 

"You had me worried in there!! Your flirting and manipulating skills are through the roof, girl!! You made Hong look like he was 'bout to pounce on you!" 

Y/n laughed out loud. "First of all, don't call it manipulating!! I did none of that--!" 

"Mhm~" Goo raised an eyebrow, smirking. 

"--SECOND, i saw you flinch! You were going to pounce on him first!!" Y/n laughed. 

"I--- was NOT!" 

Both Goo and Y/n had an enjoyable conversation filled with laughing and joking around. And they also talked about what happened at school. 

"Ooouu, So Monster Y/n is back?!" Goo yelled, excitedly. Y/n grunted. "You act like that's a good thing!" 

Goo made excited gestures with his hands. "WELL OF COURSE its a good thing!! You need to let you REAL fighter out!"

Y/n glared at her hands that tightened into fists. "But what if i don't want to."

Goo sighed, as he brought the car to a stop at a red light. "Well. I wouldn't blame you. Ever since you shut her out, she's DEFINITELY been wanting to get out." Goo shrugged. Y/n stared at the blinding lights of the once darkened city. Cars flying by would usually catch Y/n's attention, but this time she was too distracted to even look at them. 

"C'mon! Lighten up! Remember those times where i would drive you to your old school? And on rides to AND from school we would yell out the names and brands of all the cars?? C'mon! Let's do it! You would always beat me! Let's see if you can win this time. You probably suck now~"

"Okay then! Place 50 on whoever loses!"

"AWW~ JUST 50?? Make it 100 and you've got yourself a deal, missy!" 

"FINE! You better have 100 on you or else i'll unleash the MONSTER on you!" 

"Oh, DON'T PLAY LIKE THAT!" 

Y/n laughed along with Goo as they started to play their old game in order to get some cheap cash. It was fun while it lasted but they were quickly on the Choi's street, so they had to stop playing. Y/n won of course.

"HAHA!! I won loser! Pay up--"

Goo stuck his hand in his pockets, then his eyes went wide. 

"You don't have money on you, do you?" Y/n facepalmed when Goo laughed nervously. 

"HEYHEYHEY-- i forgot i'm getting paid TODAY- That was just another reason why i'm heading to your father's house-! Just don't unleash that beast on me!" 

"I won't I won't- The beast is still kinda sleepy-- and hungry. Better get to my dad's house quick."

"Aye aye cap'n."

But once they pulled up to Mr. Choi's house, All Y/n could do was stare up at the large gates, lost in though. Goo watched Y/n put a shaky hand on the car door's handle. He quickly laid a hand over hers. 

"Y/n...I'll go in with you."

"No...its...okay. I need to--"

"No. I'm not ASKING you for permission, Princess, I'm LETTING YOU KNOW i'm going inside with you." He smiled wide. Y/n chuckled to herself, shaking her head. 

"Okay!! Okay! Fine." Y/n huffed. Goo snickered and pointed at the front doors. 

"Wait for me right there, just let me take the car to the garage and i'll go inside with you. 'Kay?" 

"Okay." Y/n forced a smile, still a little hesitant to go inside. She opened the car door and walked to the sidewalk in front of the doors. 

" 'Atta girl." Goo whispered to himself as he zoomed away, heading towards the back of the house where the garages were positioned. Y/n stared at the doors, waiting for Goo which felt like forever. 

.

.

.