61 - The Fake Bank Account. [Pt II]

.

.

.

Jiho's POV

I look around the game room where my friends stood, playing pool and other games i didn't know how to play.

I smile sheepishly at Anna as i look over to her. She waves and smiles back warmly. I clear my throat as i watch Sam bang on the metal table, staring at a screen. "GODDAMMIT!!" He yells.

I raise an eyebrow. 'Is that a game...?'

My thoughts are cut short as James struts over to me, grinning as he bit down on his cigarette. "Hey Jiho!"

"Yeah...?" I mutter, hesitantly.

"Help me out with that again, will ya??" He said with a wide smirk.

'Wait... Does he mean...?'

.

.

.

Money from the ATM begins to pile up in James' hands as he gapes at the sight of the money. I smile at his reaction, seeing that he had asked me for help with withdrawing his pay again, i HAD to help him.

I mean, he's been so nice to me... Its the least i could do.

James beams, counting the money. "Thanks! Those chumps don't have a bank account either so..."

I rub my neck, smiling cheekily. "I mean its your money! By the way, how come yours doesn't work, James?"

"Hm? Oh... I got banned on making a transaction on my account." He answers.

'Ah... He's hopeless.' I sigh. I stare at James who does a mini dance holding his money at hand. 'Well... Its not like I'm losing anything... Besides...'

My mind drifts off to the group of friends i once though were my friends as well, and begin to wonder if they even thought of me as that.

'...this is...what I've always wanted.'

James slings his arm over my shoulders, rubbing his knuckles on my head, playfully.

"Hey! Wanna go get something without the group?"

I laugh. "We can't do that!"

'And... this is what friends are for...'

.

.

.

A few day go by and i smile, picking up my phone and dialing James' number as i finally decide to do what has been clouding my mind for days.

"Hey James! When's your birthday?" I ask him.

James hums, curiously. "Uh... September 3rd.... Why...?"

I smile wide. "No reason! I'll call you later!"

.

.

.

After school, i met up with Hames at the convenience store again and handed him a card and paper, which had information for the credit card only James could read.

James stared down at the card in his hand with glossy eyes.

I smile, happily. "The pin is your birthday, okay? You can't keep asking me forever."

James looks up from the card to me, gaping.

"Use it however you like. I just made it." I say. "Now there's no need to worry with mixing it up with my money. Think of it as yours!" I say, giving him a close eyes smile.