22 - Transfer Student

.
.
.
Today has been okay so far. I've had no problems today, (THANK GOODNESS) so everything's going smoothly until...

"Class, we have a transfer student." 

"Ooooou!!!"

"Is it a guy?!" 

"Is it a girl?!?!" 

"Its a girl." The teacher says, exhaustingly. The guy in our class cheer proudly. But then the door opens, revealing a short, chubby girl. 

"Hi...my name is Crystal Choi."

Oh. My...- No the fuck she did not.

"Oh hehe Y/n! Saaaame last naaame!" Doo, the weird class clown, and friend of Zack's, starts to bother me.

I roll my eyes and look to the front. "Yeah. I know she has the same last name, Doo. I mean, she is my sister after all." 

The class gasps. They look between both me and Crystal's orginal body. 

"You...and YOU?? ARE SISTERS??!" Doo says dramatically. 

I glare daggers at my shorter sister. She just glares back, trying to make me regret saying anything. Lile HELL, i'm regretting saying that. I honestly dont care. 

All i'm hoping for is that she doesnt talk to me. 

"Hi!" 

I freeze up when i hear Daniel's voice. I look up and see him walking towards Crystal. 

"I'm Daniel! I transferred a few months ago here too!" He says happily. 

Hold up. What the heck is going on right now...??

"We live in the same area. Nice to meet you!" Daniel smiles, his face shining. 

Crystal just stares at him. First, i can tell what she thought immediately the moment he came up to her. 

I hate handsome guys.

And believe it or not, i hated them too because of the way the would treat my sister. But of course all that changed when she started to use her NEW and BEAUTIFUL body. Ugh, she got even more stuck up after that. 

Crystal smiles, forcibly. "Yeah, thanks."

Zack looks back at where Doo was sitting. "You childish punks. Dont make fun of her." Zaxk hlared and said, simply. I saw his arms still in a cast. He asked Mira to wipe his nose and she did it with a blush on her face. 

"You dont have broken fingers." Mira scoffed. Obviously she really is flustered. I got uncomfortable watching them, so i looked away, massaging my neck. I get stressed out easily. And i had enough to worry about now at school and with my life outside of school. But now that my two lives are starting to merge, starting with the whole issue of Crystal coming here. HERE OF ALL SCHOOLS. Im already starting to hate this. 

"Y/n!" I hear my name being called, but i dont stop walking because i recognize who the voice belongs to. 

"Y/n!!" She yells louder but i keep walking. It was already the end of the school day and i was walking towards my house. Crystal started following me out of no where calling me. But right now. I'm not in the mood to deal with her. 

"Y/n!!!" Crystal grabs my hand, stopping me in my place. 

I yank her hand off of mine. "Don't touch me." I grit my teeth and she takes a step back. 

"I dont have the energy to pretend i like you all year." I sneer. Okay...that might've been a BIT too harsh. 

"I...i know you dont! And i...uh...i dont either. But Father told me to tell you that he wanted to invite you for dinner." Crystal says. I scoff.