28 - Found pt 1.

^^^^ Y/n   :))

DISCLAIMER: photo is not mine but it was the perfect description of what i wanted her to look like :))))

Credits to Kuvshinov Ilya for this amazing art✋💙 

DISCRETION ADVISED: A LOT OF CURSING (just Like in most of these chapters)
.
.
.

"HMMMM...." 

Y/n stood in front of the bathroom mirror debating on whether or not to manipulate Daehoon.

"Goo said my manipulating skills were getting better." She smirked to herself. "Should i try to flirt with him? I already know where he's at... But what do i do if that doesn't work out? DAMNNNITTT..." Y/n huffed. She crossed her arms and head over to her closet, to pick her outfit. 

"Ugh...no...no... Ew what is THIS? NO...no...Ooou..." Y/n's most feminine side would be revealed when it came to clothes. She loved everything about them. She liked her own style, not following trends and all. 

But anyways... 

"Okay. Fuck it, imma do it." Y/n shrugged and grabbed the outfit she just picked out. It was a loose sleeveless shirt, a short black high-waist skirt that reached the middle of her thighs. She wore closed white heels that weren't too tall, so she could cope with these longer during the day. She wore an expensive gold necklace and gold bracelet to match. If this guy loved money, then he would surely notice these two small items. She left her hair in her usual hairstyle (PICTURE SHOWN UP TOP), messy and short. 

She huffed one last time as she looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't nervous, she was just mentally preparing herself. Hell, she's flirted with BILLIONAIRES and she wasn't nervous even once. This was a piece of cake, what's a few "gangsters" gonna do to her?

Y/n walked down the street, hearing the familiar clacking of her heels on the concrete. She looked down at her phone as she walked past a few guys. She purposely dropped her wallet as the guys stared at her, gawking. She pretended not to hear the small pat of her wallet hitting the floor. She turned around once she felt a soft tap on her bare shoulder.

"Hey, girl~... You dropped this." 

Y/n looked up at the tall guy in front of her, Daehoon.

"I have a name y'know." Y/n smiled. Daehoon smirked at her. "And what's that?" 

"Y/F/N (YOUR FAKE NAME)." 

"Cute name for a cute girl." He said handing Y/n her wallet. 

 "Thanks so much! Wait...aren't you that cute guy that's going to track down those two idiots that were dissing you on Pacebook?" Y/n laughs then covers her mouth. "Ooou that was a BIT too straightforward, huh?" Y/n covered her face, playfully. Daehoon chuckled, lowly. 

"No no, that's cute." Daehoon smiled, biting his lip.

Y/n giggled. "Sorry to bother you. And thanks again! I'll be watching your live! Hope you catch those jerks." Y/n winked and waved goodbye, seeing Daehoon have a mini panic attack. He quickly grabs her wrist.

"Wait, do you...maybe want to actually see me record? Cause i have a little secret and you may be the only one to know. IF you come with me." He says brushing his thumb across her cheek.

Y/n rolled her eyes internally. 'Ain't he the charmer?' 

She smiles, excitedly. "Really? A secret only I'D know? Hm... that's tempting..." Y/n said, getting dangerously close to his face. He smirked, enjoying her flirting.