10 - The Fake Account pt 1.

HEY GUYS, Ali here. How are y'all doing? 

This chapter will be off of Episode 34. Soooo, i hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Love y'all❤
.
.
.

This morning has been way better than yesterday. 

You were never really part of this family so i don't know why you try so hard to fit in!! Smiling more often? Being nice?? Stop trying so hard!!

Her words have been echoing in my head since that horrible encounter with my sister. She really hates me. I can tell. But anyways, Gun helped me out a lot last night. I literally fell asleep in his arms after out little... moment. I still can't get his words out of my head. But in the morning, when i woke up, he was gone.

I missed you so much....

His sweet words started to overcome Crystal's hateful words. I've had enough of Crystal. For years... all i've ever wanted was a sister. But she always acted as my enemy. 

Her life had always been hard. Especially because of her appearance. (If you didn't know) Crystal has two bodies. Her original body. The chubby, short, and (no offense) kinda ugly body and version of Crystal. But then there's Crystal's new body. The skinny and beautiful body that was granted to her. Only few are given that chance. And I feel like another person that got that chance... is near me. Way to near for me to ignore. I'll find out who it is....I can promise you that. 
.
.
.

Over the short time i've been in this school, i've become friends with Zack, Mira, Daniel, Zoe, Duke, even closer friends with Jay and some other people (i'm too lazy to name them all). But I'm happy about it all. 

Even though i really didn't expect them to become my friends.

I walk to the Fashion department and once I open the door I see Zack asking one of the smaller classmates to get him something. But I was happy because he was using his smile to win him over for a favor instead of using violence like he used to. Good job Zack. 

I walk to my seat, right next to Jay, and sit down quietly. Jay smiles at me before turning his attention back to the window and all the people outside scrambling to get to their classes on time. I shake my head while smiling and I look over to the boy that Zack seemed to be talking to and asking a favor from. He looked terrified. I wonder what Zach is telling him. 

I look over to Jay then look over to Zack. I weigh my options then make the decision to walk over to Zack and the other short classmate. Little did i know, Jay was looking at me from the corner of his eye. 

"Hey Zack." I come from behind wave at the boxer. He smiles back, coolly, and waves.

"What's up, [Y/n]?" Zack asks me but turns his attention to the terrified classmate, as well as me. "Nothing much, just came to see what's going on." I nod towards the short kid in front of us. Zack looks completely clueless so I just roll my eyes and stay quiet to see how this all plays out. 

"I'm not good at using Craigslist. So help me out, will you?" Zack puts on his best and nicest smile, but the kid doesn't seem to figure out that Zack is trying to be nice. He just nods quickly and walks back to his seat, stiffly. 

I scoff and shake my head as i lean against Zack's table. He lifts an eyebrow. 

"What?"

I chuckle. "Well... I just can't wait to see how this all turns out." I shrug and walk back to my seat. Zack flinched. "What do you mean? [Y/n]??" He tries to yell out after me, but I just wave and lay against Jay's shoulder once I sit down. Zack gets the message and turns back around to the front. After a few minutes of staring blankly at the front of the classroom, I hear him say, 'whatever' then he lays his head on the table to get his beauty sleep.